Chapter 4 - Whos Malaki?

He opened that door and showed me this girl...wait...is that HARPER?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She made a slight look at me and said "Kristen...??" in a slow but faint voice.I really didn't want to say hi but the guy shoved me so there was no turning back "H..i..?" i say as i look at her.we both look at each other and i think we know what we're both thinking."How did this happen?" we both said looking at him then looking back at each other.He looks at us and then sits down."Well it all started like this" he said while moving his hands through his black hair."I was just sitting on the side and then i saw Harper going up to Kristen so i paid close attention"he goes on as he keeps looking at us."Then Harper went up to her and said "were did you get your clothes from the dumpster" and all i saw was Kristen punching Harper"we look at each other and then we look back at him "Then Harper punched you and then brought a knife out and that's how you got scars on your arm"he looks down at my arm and then looks into my eyes for awhile. I can see eyes burning through my back . We then snap out of it and then he goes on with what he was saying."And that's how you guys are here"he looks at us then runs his hand through his hair again."Thank you" we both say."Okay imma go now soooo bye" i say walking out of the room as the guy follows me."I haven't quite met you, could you introduce yourself?" i say looking at him timidly.

He looks at me and then puts his hand behind his head."Sorry,my name is Malaki" as he looks into my eyes again."Im usually the guy that is in the weight room in your gym"as he shows off his muscles and i looked and i laughed."What?"he looked at me in confusing as he put my hand on his arm and i pulled back and blushed."Sorry ha ha " i said as i looked as red as a stop sign.He blushed at this and ran his hand through his hair."Anyway i enjoy football,basketball,video games and what i look for in girls is a cute smile and beautiful eyes" as he looked at me and smiled and then winked. "I like all the same stuff" i look at him as he looks at me surprised."You like football?" he looks at me confused."Yes"i look at him smiling."Your mine" he looks at me and  puts his arm around me and we start laughing."You free anytime?"he asks as he looks in my sea blue eyes."Im always free" i looked at him and smiled."Wanna go out on Friday?" he looked at me as he put his hand behind his head."Sure! id be down to do that" as i looked at him and smiled.He then pulled me in a hug and i accepted and i felt like we were there forever.Then we finally let go and then he came in and kissed me.I looked at him and pushed him away.Then we let back and looked at each other. And that silence was broken apart when someone came out.We both looked at the person standing in the door and then our hearts dropped "WTF?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this was a weird chapter it wasn't really made it's just going along as my mind thinks of things.But i hope you enjoy.Please comment and vote.

~M