Chapter 4 - Sick

A/N: OKAY IM TRYING TO UPDATE MORE BUT IM KINDA STRESSED BCUZ I HAVE SO MUCH SCHOOL WORK TO DO BUT HERE YA GO.

You woke feeling awful and sick. You sat up on your bed and stared at the ground for about five minutes until you sighed.

'Well I guess I'm not going to school', you thought.

You actually got up though and headed for the kitchen to get a snack because you were hungry and why not spend a sick day eating nothing but unhealthy junk. You decided on a bowl of cereal after a long time of contemplating.

You got your bowl and sat on your couch, watching TV until you heard your phone buzz. You checked it and saw it was a text message from Mahiru. You read the text; "(Y/N) are you at school yet? Class is starting in 5 minutes and I don't see you anywhere!"

You typed out your response; "Sorry Mahiru to keep you waiting! i'm sick right now so just tell the others I won't be at school today, i'll try to make it tomorrow, ttyl"

You hit send and put your phone on the coffee table and continued eating your cereal. When you finished eating, you put your bowl in the sink and headed upstairs to your room. You jumped onto your bed and grabbed the notebook on your bedside table and began doodling. You put on some music and started mouthing the words to the songs playing. Then, you heard your phone buzz again, temporarily pausing the music.

You saw it was a text, but from Ibuki this time; "HAIII (Y/N)!!! I'm at lunch rn with the others!!! hope you get better soon! ALSO! be sure to come to my house today at 5 I got somethin to show ya!"

You smiled and typed out a reply, just a simple 'okay see u there' and went back to listening to your tunes.

- At 5:00-

You were walking down a street, looking at the text Ibuki sent you which was her address. You stopped in front of the house that you thought was Ibuki's. You checked the address, looking from the house to your phone, then put your phone in your pocket, knowing that it was the right house.

You walked to the front door and knocked. You then waited for Ibuki to answer.

(OKAY ENJOY THIS SHORT CHAPTER HOPEFULLY I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW IDK CYA)