Chapter 13

They went for another round and then a third. Not having the kids there to ruin anything, they were lucky to sleep way into the next morning.

Pierce was the first one to wake up at about 11:30am. He groaned, running a hand through his bed head. He slowly started to get up and redressed himself. "Pierce?" Cordelia mumbled sleepily, as she rolled onto her side to look at him. "Morning, baby." He said and leaned over and gave her a kiss.

"What are you doing?" She asked, as she covered herself and sat up. He sighed as he threw on a shirt. "I have to do alpha stuff." He sighed again. "One time standing me?" Cordelia teased. Pierce chuckled. "No, baby girl. If I was one night standing you, would have I got married to you? Or mated with you?" Pierce asked. Cordelia unconsciously played with the ring on her left hand. "Well.." Cordelia joked.

Pierce chuckled and threw a pillow at Cordelia. "I would never. I love you too much." Pierce said. "Want food while I'm up?" Pierce asked. "Yes. Bacon. Lot's and lot's of bacon." Cordelia said. Pierce chuckled. "Ok. Bacon it is. Anything else, your highness?" Pierce asked. "Well since you asked..."

Pierce stuck his tongue out. "Shut up." He said. "I'll get you you're bacon." He said and walked into the living room to get to the kitchen right as the door burst open and 4 sets of small feet ran in and two sets of slow feet walked in. "Daddy!" The triplets and Olivia called as they ran to greet him. "Hey my lovelies!" He called and knelt down to wrap all four in his arms. "Oh I missed you guys." Pierce said.

He pulled back. "Did you guys have fun?" He asked them. They all nodded their heads vigorously. He chuckled. "Okay. Go put your stuff away. I'm making mommy food." He straightened as the triplets put their stuff away. "Can I help, daddy?" Olivia asked. "Sure." Pierce said and ruffled her hair and she hurried to throw her bag in her room.

Pierce hugged Luka as he mumbled a 'hi, dad' and walked down the hallway. "So, big guy. How was last night?" Kaden wiggled her eyebrows. Pierce chuckled. "It was fun. Felt like I'd be rusty." Pierce teased. Kaden lightly punched him. "Well I should get going. See you later." Kaden waved bye.

Olivia came out and her and him walked into the kitchen. "Daddy? Can I ask you a question?" She asked as she got up on the step stool as he got the food and supplies. "Hmm?" He hummed. "Do you have a mommy and daddy?" She asked. Pierce tensed. "Why do you ask?" He almost growled. Olivia shrugged and played with the hem of her skirt. "Well I know mommy has a mommy and daddy. Even though they don't live here. But I didn't know if you did.." She said quietly.

Pierce sighed. "No. I don't have a mommy and daddy. They died a long time ago." He sighed and set everything on the counter. "Oh.. how long ago?" Olivia asked. "I was eleven. I'm twenty three now. So twelve years." He sighed. Olivia looked down. "Hey. You. Don't look so down." Pierce kissed Olivia's head. "Don't worry about it." He told her.

After Olivia and Pierce made Cordelia food, Olivia took it to her. Cordelia had changed into one of Pierce's tank tops and a pair of her fuzzy pajama pants. "Mama!" Olivia called as she rushed through the door just as Cordelia slipped into the too big tank top. She grabbed a pony tail holder and adjusted the tank top before taking the extra fabric at the bottom and tying it with the holder. "Hey baby. What's that you have?" She asked as Olivia gave her the plate of bacon. "Ooh. You and daddy make this?" She asked as she took the plate from her. Olivia nodded as Cordelia ate a piece of bacon. "Thank you. Wanna piece?" She asked Olivia and offered her one. "No thank you, mama. Auntie Kaden made us lunch already." She said as both her and Cordelia walked out to the living room.

"Hey, Liv? I was thinking. Maybe I'll take you and the others to meet grandma and grandpa today." Cordelia said when she sat down on the love seat and Olivia sat on her lap. "Really?" Olivia said over excitedly. Cordelia nodded. "Yeah. You, me, the other kids, and maybe daddy if his work doesn't get in the way." Cordelia popped another piece of bacon. "What does daddy do?" Olivia asked. "You know how daddy has that office next to yours and Rosie's room?" Cordelia asked. Olivia nodded. "Well daddy is alpha and he has a lot of stuff to do around here and with other alphas of different packs. And daddy has long days sometimes."

Luka then walked out and sat down on the couch. "Hey there. You look grumpy." Cordelia said. He groaned. "I didn't get much sleep." He mumbled and stretched out on the couch. "And the triplets were running around the room so.." He yawned and set his head on the arm rest. "Well get as much sleep as you can before about five. I'm gonna take you guys to my parents' house."

Luka yawned and started to fall asleep. "Okay."