Chapter 14

"Mommy? Why I have to wear this?" Rosalia asked as Cordelia put her in an orange dress. "Because mommy says so." Cordelia said. Rosalia huffed. "Fine mommy." She sighed.

Pierce walked out of his office and looked into the room. "What are you doing to that poor baby?" He asked Cordelia as Rosalia ran up to him and picked her up. "Hey baby girl." He said and kissed her nose. "I'm taking them to my parents. Since they haven't even seen them as babies and it's been two years since I birthed the three and gathered the other two, I thought that maybe they should."

Pierce sighed. "Do I have to go? I don't think they have forgiven me yet." Pierce asked. Cordelia took Rosalia out of his hands. "Are you doing alpha stuff right now?" She asked him. "No. I'm done for today." He said. "Then go get into something nice. Come on. Hurry up." Cordelia ushered him into their bedroom. Luka walked out of his room in a nice white shirt and black pants. "You look nice, hun." Cordelia said. He blushed slightly. "Thanks, mom." He mumbled.

She put Rosalia down and she ran over to her brothers and older sister in the living room. Pierce came out in a blue dress shirt and tan pants. "This fine?" He asked. Cordelia nodded. "Yes. It matches my dress." She giggled as she twirled like a kid in her high low, sleeveless blue dress. "Okay children. Let's go." Cordelia asked.

"Do we need to walk?" Mekhi asked. "Well of course. How else are we going to do it?" Cordelia asked as they all walked out of the house. "Or.." Pierce trailed. Cordelia sighed, knowing what he was thinking. He didn't just want to walk on two feet. "The four kids can't change yet, Pierce." Cordelia said. Pierce gave her a look. "We have three who can. We could carry them on our backs. You know the triplets and Olivia are going to complain about walking all that way." He said. She sighed. "Fine."

Olivia pulled on Cordelia's skirt. "Are you gonna change into wolf, mommy?" She asked excitedly. Cordelia sighed. "Daddy wants to." Cordelia said. She looked up at Pierce. "But we have three of us who can change and four kids who can't." Cordelia said. Pierce shrugged. "I could carry two of them. It's fine." Pierce said.

Pierce changed wolf and Olivia and the triplets giggled and clapped. "I want to sit on daddy's back!" Rosalia said and tried climbing on his back. Cordelia giggled and helped her up. "Um. Mekhi come here." Cordelia said and lifted him up on Pierce's back. "You okay there, Pierce?" Cordelia asked. Pierce snorted through his nose, as if saying he was. "Okay." Cordelia said and changed and so did Luka.

Blaze climbed onto Cordelia and Luka laid down so Olivia could get onto his back. He stood up and looked over at Cordelia. She took off running, Blaze giggling and screaming into the wind. Luka ran after her and Pierce followed. "This is so fun!" Rosalia giggled. And tried to let go of Pierce's fur. "Rosie no!" Mekhi said, gripping onto Rosalia. "Don't let go of dad!" Olivia called over to them. She had barely had a hold of Luka though. Sometimes Luka and Olivia had snuck out of the house at night over the last two years and she learned to hold on with her legs instead of pulling at Luka's fur with her hands.

Cordelia stopped in an opening and so did Luka and Pierce. The kids jumped off except for Mekhi who still had a hold around Pierce's neck. Cordelia changed back. "Are you okay, baby?" She asked Mekhi as she gently picked him up off of Pierce. Mekhi sniffled. "Too fast." He sniffed.

Pierce changed back. "I'm sorry, bud. If mommy didn't go so fast, I wouldn't have to keep up." Pierce said and rubbed his back. Cordelia stuck her tongue out at Pierce.

Luka had Olivia in his arms and had Blaze and Rosalia clinging onto his legs. "Okay. Come on kiddos. Let's go see your grandparents." Cordelia said, still carrying Mekhi. "That's gonna be kind of hard." Pierce laughed as he saw Luka trying to walk but had two five year olds on his legs. Cordelia turned to Luka. "Rosalia Elizabeth and Blaze Thomas. Get off your brother like that." She growled at them. They instantly listened and stood up.