My Opinion of BFB

You all already know Bfdi update that call BFB. Now I was gonna give you something about BFB that you don't notice.

1. In BFDIA their host is changing because get killed, and in IDFB we don't see yet the Host (Firey Announced *dunno what it is*)
There, they still waiting who is contestant gonna join or rejoin. Now in BFB, the Host is change again.
This is the one of Object show that the host keep changing.

2. Firey and Coiny is hang out together and Not hate each other.

3. Leafy is back and everyone not angry or aftering her anymore?

4. Ice Cube finally have Characters that care of her.

5. This is the first time Tear Drop is Death because evaporate.

6. Pencil and Match is become mean then the last Season.

7. Since Fanny join, Flower is become a less to become evil or jerk. (Please don't start the Ship here)

8. Everyone that in sent to TLC and LOL is hang out together except Evil Leafy? Is she get teleport or she not in show yet?

9.So much RANDOM!

10. Some Original Characters is out of their Characters (don't like what their characteristics are)

Maybe just that for now, if you have more opinion, let me know in comments below!

Btw, this is one of the sneak peek Inanimate insanity Ep 12 ;3

Hope you like it!