seven: youtube

"I'M FINALLY IN LA," gemma yells into the camera as the rest of clout gang jumps put behind her

"the golden girl is finally here guys," rice yells, pointing at gemma.

alissa and sommer pull gemma into a hug. "i'm so happy i get to do this," alissa says, hugging her tighter.

"oh my god guys," gemma laughs at her friends," i need to be able to breathe!"

after another minute of fooling around, the five of them finally calmed down. gemma, rice, alissa, banks, and sommer all sat on gemma's bed as she told her viewers the exciting news

"so," gemma started," if you live under a rock, that means you don't know that i joined clout gang. but, those of you that do know i joined are wondering how i got in contact with these guys, since i lived in boston."

"it started in the summer," alissa explained," when i got kicked out of team 10, i made a bunch of new friends. gemma included. she was in la at the time, and she helped me through so much. i asked her to stay here, and we were going to get a place together-"

"but my mom got sick so i had to go home and take care of her," gemma continued," but don't worry guys, she's fine now. anyways, alissa and i still remained close, and as a got closer to alissa, i got close with sommer and rice as well."

"when we created clout gang we wanted only the dopest people," banks said," gemma was one of the first people who came to my mind when we started this."

"it's been a long time coming guys," gemma said," i am so thankful to all my beautiful friends right here for making me a part of something absolutely amazing. clout gang is gonna do some big things. watch out. i love you guys, i'll see you on friday with a new haul. i love you all so much! bye!

[subscriber count: 5,960,495]