2

"I'm starting to regret now," Qi Lin said as he walked unwillingly.

The weather is clear. Too clear that it's hot.

"I can't take this anymore," Zi Yi stopped and sat on the ground. Trying to relax his muscles.

"Come on, you are still young. I'm the one who is tortured now. OH GOD MY BACK!" Jun Kai patted his back.

"Just a little bit more, guys!" Yu Hang shouted, running passed them.

Why is he still energized? Wang Yuan thought. He relied on the tree to give him some support. His feet are sore now.

"You said that we just need to walk a bit. But do you know the difference between walk and hike?!" he complained to no one. Because almost everyone was busy to complain or focus on the path.

Suddenly Jackson ran passed them all. He stopped and looked at his map. He turned around, looking satisfied. "We are here!"

The other quickly joined him. All of them build their own tent.

They had bought 3 tents and had divided into 3 groups.

The first group consists of Wang Yuan and Cheng Xin. They build their tent on the right side. Actually the other don't really think this pair is a good idea. But oh well, they want to be in the same group.

The second group consists of Jun Kai, Qian Xi, and Yu Hang. Everyone thought that they are the most reliable one. So, this group is more like a leader group who control the camp and take responsibilities. That's why their tent is in the middle.

Last but not least, the third group. Qi Lin's and Zi Yi's group. They are normal, maybe. Their tent is on the left side.

Wang Yuan sat on the grass, resting his tired body. He took out his phone and ready to play some games.

"Yuan, we're here to get closer to each other and forget about the modern things for a while," Jun Kai scolded him.

Wang Yuan pouted and shoved his phone to his pocket. "Alright. Now what do you want me to do?"

"You want to play right? let's play some games," Jun Kai winked at him.

The boys gathered by the three leaders instruction.

"Let's play some childhood games, shall we?" Yu Hang asked.

"Anyone has any ideas?"  Qian Xi looked around, but the other just shrugged.

"Let's play Mobi-" Wang Yuan said but was cut by Jun Kai.

"I said no online games here," Jun Kai said sternly.

Wang Yuan just rolled his eyes.

"Red light green light?" Cheng Xin said, breaking the tension.

Everyone turned to him. "Good idea!" Yu Hang patted Cheng Xin's back.

"Do you guys agree?" Jackson asked for their opinion again and the other just nodded.

Soon, they play the game. Then the other game, and the other game. Without they realizing, the sun is setting. It was no longer bright and hot, change into cold and dimly-lit.

The leaders divided them into two groups. One group to collect some wood to make a bonfire. The other group to put some salt around their tents.

After all of them finished their tasks they lit the bonfire. Then, all of them sat around it.

"Now what should we do?" Zi Yi asked. They ran out of activities ideas and now sat there with boredom.

"How about we play that werewolf game?" Qi Lin suggested.

Jun Kai was ready to nag but Cheng Xin cut him. "Let's play that one!"

All of the boys were starting to beg to play werewolf to the leaders. In the end, they agreed.

"Now I'll invite the admin to our group chat," Jun Kai said.

Fighting Boys group chat

Jun Kai invited Werewolf to the group

Werewolf joined the group