20

SEOUL, 00:06
( FEBRUARY 14, 2017 )

a letter from him to her

han seojung, my sweetheart. you're really, really nice to me and i don't want to hurt you, no, not anymore. and yes, i admit i cheated on you but i have my reasons. so please hear me out.

this universe isn't filled with many kind and honest people. however, they do exist. it is you, seojung. you're the angel. my angel. but things aren't working out well for us, making it difficult for us to continue to fight for our relationship. i found you in my darkest time and of course i don't want to let a good catch go, but i definitely don't want to hurt you anymore.

unfortunately, being a nice and good individual isn't enough to seal the deal. i've fallen out of love with you. i used to love you before but the butterflies in my stomach died down, after i met her. i stayed with you because i'm scared to be on my own but if it isn't working, it just isn't working. i can't fake my passion. i can't fake my love to you. i loved you, but it was my choice to be a jerk. i admit it. as the saying said, if our hearts' not in it, then our bodies should follow suits, right?

seojung, i do feel guilty for all the mistakes i committed to you, but i don't feel guilty for things not feeling right between us. i am such an evil, i admit it. but this evil isn't the one who deserves an angel like you. we just aren't meant to be together.

i'm sorry for everything, seojung. i'm sorry, i launched into another tale of woe for this year's valentines day and our 4th anniversary, today. it's my fault and my choice. and this is the cessation of our story, seojung.

truthfully sorry,
kim taehyung.

THE END.