Hello Lovelies

Miksa was talking again, "I think I'm in love," he said."Lemme guess, Cecil?" Miksa blushed harder than the strawberry milkshake he held in his hand. Cecil had been in Miksa's head forever, they had grown up together, been best friends, and were still very close. Sadly, I also liked Cecil. But I wasn't going to tell that to my heartsick best friend. 

"You should ask her out!"

"What if she says no?"

"What if she says yes?"

"Lulu, you're a hopeless romantic."

"Buddy, just try. You might actually like it, and, if you ask her, you could get your 'hidden feelings' out of the way."

"Lulu, how do you flirt?"

"Wait, you're actually taking my advice?"

This had never happened before, most of the time he would just ignore me, or try to go on a date with some other girl, to try and forget Cecil (or whatever girl he was hung up on). I didn't care, though, because this meant that Miksa had ears! He could listen! Finally, there was hope for this boy. 

"Lulu? Did you hear me? Hey, Lulu!"

"Yeah, yeah, I heard you. But you have to listen if I tell you."

"Ok, then, tell me how to woo the ladies."

________________________________________________________________________________

Cecil was beautiful. She was just flat out gorgeous. And the dance was coming up. And I sorta was wanting her to go with me. I mean, as a friend. No I don't.

"Hello, Lulu." said a voice, "Hey, Cecil, I, uh, did you do the homework?" I stalled, "Nah, can I copy?" and since I was desperate I said yes. "Sooo, who you gonna go with to the dance?" "I dunno, probably some friends." "Yeah, that sounds like a plan. I sorta like someone, so I guess that I'll ask them soon".

I'm 

Me: "Who do you like?"

Her: "You really want me to tell you?"

Me: I guess I do, even if it hurts me. Oh, god, please let it be Miksa

Me: "Yeah"

Her: "You"

I didn't say anything because I kissed her, right then and there. So much for wooing Cecil.