Laugh☺️

Joe loved it. Every time he heard it, it would automatically put a smile onto his face and he usually joined in  because of it.
Y/N's laugh was music to his ears. Some people relied on actual music; that would put a smile to their frown, brighten their day and in general just make them feel better. However all Joe needed was his girlfriend Y/N.
He found her laugh contagious as did many of his friends. Her laugh would automatically bring a smile to everyone's faces.
After a few weeks with hanging out with her, Joe's friends had told him how much of a keeper she was.
"Joe buddy, I don't usually like your girlfriends this much but seriously, you can't get get rid of her. She's good for you and our group. Keep her close." Caspar had wisely said while patting Joe on the shoulder.
"I wasn't planning on." Joe grinned, staring at his girlfriend who was siting on the sofa laughing at one of Mikey's attempt of a joke. He stared at her with adoration and took in her smile.
A smile he was planning to wake up everyday to for the rest of his life.
————————————————————
                                ♥️
WOO ANOTHER IMAGINE! I feel like this one is VERY short compared to the previous parts. But I think it has all the feels As Zoe once said😂♥️
See ya next time!
X