Chanyeol - Dates at the Agency

This is not mine - XXX

You had been walking home from school when Chanyeol called.

Smirking to yourself, you swiped your phone and lifted it to your ear. "And why are you not working?" you accused, stopping to sit on a nearby bench. "You haven't even debuted yet and already you're slacking off?"

For four years Chanyeol had been your boyfriend. You were in the same class at school and every time he walked past your desk, he'd drop something just so he could stop and talk to you. After weeks of him relentlessly asking you out for lunch, you gave in and said yes and since then, you'd been inseparable.

After a year of dating, Chanyeol was contracted to S.M and you wanted to break up with him. He needed to be completely focused on his training and didn't need a high school crush dragging him down, no matter how much you wanted to stay with him. But Chanyeol was stubborn and even though you tried to push him away, he just held on tighter. It was hard dating him. You couldn't tell people you were together and all your dating was done in secret. But you loved him and he loved you, so you found a way to make it work.

"I have been in the dance studio since 5am, thank you very much," Chanyeol retorted down the phone, his voice making you smile uncontrollably. "What are you doing right now?"

You looked at the pavement in front of your and swung your legs out absentmindedly. "I'm just on my way home from school. Why? Do you need me to bring you chicken again?" You blew the hair off your face and rolled your eyes. "You've got legs Chanyeol, use them!"

He was going to moan ... you just knew he was going to moan. "Oh noona!" he whined cutely and you knew they were a pout to go with it. "Can you just come to the agency please? You don't have to bring food but I'd love you forever."

"First, you should love me forever anyway! I put up with enough from you and the boys," you started, pushing yourself off the bench and heading for the bus stop. "And secondly, I'm only two months older than you ... that's hardly noona material!" Even though you were arguing, you couldn't help but smile. Your bickering made you feel like a real couple.

Chanyeol's laughter was so loud, like the mic on his phone was literally in his mouth. "I'll make it up to you if you did. I have a little surprise for you."

You laughed and looked up and down the street, crossing the road quickly. "A surprise?" you exclaimed excitedly, jumping up onto the pavement on the other side. "For future reference, you should have started with the surprise."

"Noted! Does that mean you're coming?" he asked hopefully, his voice rising excitedly.

Fighting the urge to roll your eyes, you checked the time on your watch and sighed to yourself. "Fine, I'll come right over. But I need to be back by eleven to finish my essay," you told him, looking at the bus timetable for when the next one would arrive.

"Yay! We'll get ready for your surprise," Chanyeol exclaimed and you could hear murmuring in the background so you knew he wasn't alone. "Bring chicken too!" With a quick 'I love you', he hung up, leaving you slightly dumbstruck as your bus pulled up front of you.

After two buses and waiting ten minutes for the chicken, you arrived at the agency and headed up to the dance studios, peering through each door's window to try and spot Chanyeol. A lot of people recognised you and waved, especially at the fifth studio you looked into when Sehun, Jongdae and Baekhyun spotted you and starting running for the door. Chanyeol wasn't looking in your direction but you instantly recognised his tall stature and pointy ears.

"Did someone order some chicken?" you called dramatically as you poked your head inside. All the boys in the room immediately charged at you and hugged and squeezed, swiftly taking the chicken out of your hands and moving to the sofas in the corner of the room. Meanwhile you found Chanyeol and wrapped your arms around his waist. "Hey baby," you said coolly, pulling him to the floor where the boys were currently attacking the chicken boxes.