TUESDAY JUNE 24TH:

Nikki's Diary:

I'm not quite sure what to say really, but why is it that whenever something good happens to me something bad is there to follow it?

I mean this is just ridiculous.

I woke up this morning at my desk since I was very tired from yesterday's events. So of course I was going to fall asleep whilst writing in my diary. I wish I didn't have a cramp in my neck though...

And no, the neck cramp is not the bad thing that happened. Because what happened is worse than a full body cramp.

I got ready for the great (or so I thought) day that was ahead of me. I never had the opportunity to eat yesterday so I was starving, so I went to the hotel cafeteria to get breakfast and I hoped that I would see my friends there.

But they were still yet to arrive.

You may be thinking 'Oh no! Nobody came! How sad this is truly bad' This is not the bad thing that happened at all.

I took a seat at an empty table and began to write in my diary.

My friends arrived one by one and we sat at the table and ate breakfast.

'But Nikki is the food bad?! Is this the really bad thing that happened to you?!' No.

The food here is REALLY GOOD! I've never ever tasted croissants like this before (And I hope to in Paris, at least with the Bad Boyz concert cancelled I can go to Paris without worrying).

We planned to go to the beach today, so we all prepared and started to walk to the nearest beach. However, once we were halfway there I remembered...

NIKKI: "Guys, sorry about this but I forgot to put on sunscreen. You walk on ahead I'll catch up 'kay."

Now you may think, 'yes Nikki I've forgotten to put on sunscreen soooo many times, you wouldn't believe how badly I get burned!' But what has happened is waaaaay worse than that.

I so wish that I never forgot to put on that darn sunscreen, because as I walked through the hotel lobby I found myself face to face with...

MACKENZIE: "NIKKI MAXWELL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

...Mackenzie Hollister!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed (but only in my head so that nobody heard it but me).

MACKENZIE: "Well? Are you some kind of fan or something? Because wherever I go, you're just there to stink up the entire atmosphere with your lame dorky underhanded ways."

she said sneering at me.

NIKKI: "Mackenzie I could say the exact same thing about you. Why are you here when Trevor Chase himself gave me and my band the chance to go on vacation to Miami Beach?"

MACKENZIE: "Trevor Chase brought you here?! Oh figures that he'd act all nice to you, if you wanna know why I'm here at Miami Beach I've got one word for ya. NUNYABUSINESS!"

NIKKI: "Okay that was 5 words but I'm guessing that it has something to do with Teevor Chase..."

MACKENZIE: "Shut it Maxwell! I've had enough of you and I'm going to the beach. GIRL BYE!"

She then sashayed away. I just hate it when Mackenzie sashays.

Great, so I'm now on vacation with 3 BFFs, 1 boyfriend, 2 friends and 1 stuck up diva.

I then got the sunscreen and went to the nearest beach. I remembered that next to the beach is a nightclub in Miami is very special to me. It's called Nikki Beach and it's where my parents first met, I was actually named after it!

Anyway, me and my friends did have a lot of fun on the beach but I always felt distracted since Mackenzie could be plotting some sort of revenge scheme against me after I so called 'stole' Brandon♥ from her.

Speaking about Brandon ♥, the others went to go get ice cream and we decided to just lay back on the beach and chat.

BRANDON: "So, I guess we're official now huh." he said to me.

NIKKI: "I guess so."

BRANDON: "Hey Miami sure has the best beaches in America you know."

He said sitting up.

NIKKI: "Yes they really do, in fact the nightclubs are even better! I was actually named after one since it's where my parents first met."

I said sitting up too.

BRANDON: "That's pretty cool, this place must be very special to you Nikki."

He said as he gazed into my eyes.

NIKKI: "It sure is, it's my former home after all. I was so worried about leaving this place and on the last night of being a citizen here I went to the end of the South Pointe Pier and I wished that I could fit in at my next school."

BRANDON: "And that wish came true."

Brandon ♥ finished my story for me.

NIKKI: "It sure did, I now have more friends than I ever had before and most of all... I have you."

I blushed as I couldn't believe that I actually said that to a guy.

Brandon ♥ suddenly smiled at me as I started to turn bright red.

BRANDON: "Are you sure that you didn't forget to put on sunscreen when you went back to the hotel?"

NIKKI: "Nope, don't worry about it. It's nothing really, I'm just flustered. I guess I'm not used to this sort of thing since you're my first boyfriend ever."

BRANDON: "Wow, I must be a very special guy to be the only person in the world that has dated somebody as amazing as you are. And besides, I'm new to this whole relationship thing too since you're the only girlfriend that I've ever had."

NIKKI: "Wait, WHAT?! Someone as good looking as you has never dated anyone before?" I asked in disbelief.

BRANDON: "Nikki, I could ask you the exact same question."

He said as he started to blush.

And then our eyes met and we both blushed, it was like this blushing and staring was going on forever! And then he started to lean in... OMG OUR SECOND OFFICIAL KISS WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!

Closer...

And closer...

UNTIL

MACKENZIE: "HEY GUYS! SMALL WORLD, I NEVER THOUGHT THAT SOMEONE ELSE FROM WCD WOULD DECIDE THE SAME VACATION SPOT AS ME!"

Mackenzie ruining yet ANOTHER perfect moment between me and Brandon ♥.

BRANDON: "Mackenzie?! What are you doing here?!"

MACKENZIE: "Huh? I'm only here on vacation. And I can't believe that two of my BESTEST friends are here!"

What the hell was she talking about?

BRANDON: "Um, okay yeah... friends."

MACKENZIE: "Hey I'm kinda busy at the moment so I'll catch you guys later. Toodles!"
She said in some fake happy upbeat kind of tone.

But after what she said to me in the lobby and then seeing how she acted to the both of us, there must have been something that is making her act like this. Because I know that there is no way on God's green earth that she would EVER call me her FRIEND.

Now what could that be?

And why is she here?

AND WHAT DOES SHE HAVE PLANNED?!