Those killer eyes

you  seen this hot guy across from you . But you didn't know his  name and you where thinking to ur self maybe I should introduce myself to but then u kept having second thoughts but after thinking and staring at him he turned around u felt ur face get red and start blushing then he seen u and he gave u a wink and a smile so u smiled back  then he licked his lips and started walking to u. You started to panic even more and u where thinking  to ur self if u should stay or walk away but by the time u were gonna chose he was right in front of you so he said "Hi I'm benny". And u said "hi I'm y/n".  "That's a cute name for a cute girl" benny said then ur hands started to shake but what made u start to smile was his eyes his big hazel eyes staring right into urs u thought to ur self he's got killer eyes any girl would fall in love with . So you guys talked for a long time and it was already starting to get dark so u told benny you have to go and benny said " let me walk you home". U said "ok" so the two of u walk home and Benny said "can I have ur number just in case " u said "yea" so u interred ur number in and he gave u a kiss on the cheek  and ur face started blushing hard . Then benny said "are u blushing "  "no" said Y/n "yes u are u .you like me " no I don't " y/n said then all u know he planted his lips on yours and u guys shared a passionate kiss  then benny said " I love ur lips"  "I love yours more" says y/n then u guys started hanging out for months and later in the end of December benny asked u to be his girlfriend and you said " yes I wanna be ur girlfriend "   Benny shares a kiss and then the two of u go to a drive in movie then u guys go to the back seat and start making out and crazy all over each other  the end ....
I hope u guys liked it and I hope it didn't come out crappy or anything but anyways love u guys😊