Arriving at the MAD house

*Emilias POV*

We've just arrived at the MAD house. Dan and Michael we're pushing and shoving each other up the stairs, I swear one of them was going to break a god damn arm! Aiden walked behind them slowly, he looked quite upset.

Josh: We're gonna go and meet Georgia now. Are you coming?

Josh turned to me

Emilia: No... I'm meeting her tomorrow

Jaymi: We will have to love ya and leave ya, see you tomorrow

Emilia: Bye...

*Aiden POV*

I'm so happy I've been signed to the band, but I'm really missing my family...

Dan: Oi, slow couch come and catch us

I forced a smile and ran after them...

Michael: Whats up?

Aiden: Nothing, I just feel a bit sick...

Michael: Well we will go and watch despicable me...

*Michaels POV*

I saw Aiden feeling down, so we decided to have a movie night. I put my minion onsie on and gave Emilia one too. We ordered a take out and made ourselves Hot chocolate and popcorn. We went into the living room and turned the film on. I was snuggled up with Emilia, I think I'll tell her how I feel tomorrow...

I paused the film and everyone looked at me

Michael: I'm going the toilet, I'll be as quick as I can

*Dans POV*

When Michael left I un paused the film and I went and sat next to Emilia, she sat up straight...

Dan: I don't bite you know

I moved closer...

Emilia: No but Michael does so watch out...

Dan: How about I take you for a KFC tomorrow

Emilia: I'd love to but I'm meeting Georgia tomorrow...

Dan: Oh

Michael came back down and starred at me, Aiden fell asleep so I don't think he heard anything...

*Michaels POV*

I seen Dan and Emilia talking, Dan saw me and moved back to the other couch. I went and sat back by Emilia and she fell asleep on me, she looked so cute... I didn't want to wake her so I turned the TV off and carried her into her room.

"Goodnight I love you..." I said before walking out the room....

~The next day~

*Georgia POV*

Today was the day I was meeting Emilia, I got up at half 9 to get ready. I got a shower and washed my hair. I decided to curl my hair and wear a jumper, jeans and converse. I didn't want to make too much of an effort, I didn't want Emilia thinking I was a snob... I put foundation and mascara on.

I went downstairs, me and Emilia decided we would eat breakfast in town.

"Morning" I heard a voice say

Georgia: George, your awake already?

George: It is 11am...

Georgia: Where's Josh?

George: In the living room, do you want me to get him for you?

Georgia: No, I've still not spoken to him properly... I'm not planning to either

George: What?...

Josh came in

Josh: Morning...

He looked at me and George

Josh: So whats going on here

George: Nothing Josh

Josh: Georgia do you like George I've asked you before and I think you lied to me...

Georgia: Josh look! I'm sick of you thinking I'd cheat on you, don't you trust me? I should be worried about you and Chess but I'm not...

Josh came closer

Josh: Me and Chess are friends

Georgia: Yeah, I think that's what me and you should be too...

I walked out and didn't look back, I'm sure I'd regret it later on but right now I just don't care

*Emilias POV*

Today is the day I'm finally going to meet Georgia. I got up at half 8 and got a shower, when I got out the shower I went to look for something to wear. I picked out and light blue skater skirt, a white pufy shirt and white frilly socks with light blue converse and a light blue flower crown. I applied only minimal make up and went downstairs... I looked for the boys and they we're still all asleep.

I go out to meet Georgia at a near by café and I seen her standing there, we ran towards her and she ran towards me...