Happy Birthday?

Dedicated to: Mayaattar because it's her birthday(:

You open your eyes slowly, getting used to the light as it floods into your bedroom from the window. You groan stretching as you swing the covers off of your body and lazily pull yourself onto your feet. You trudge to the bathroom a.d wash your face, brush your teeth, and fix your hair before going downstairs and looking for your boyfriend Wesley. Yes, boyfriend. Even though you live with each other, he hasn't popped the question and you respect that. He was taking it slow, and you appreciated that. If anything, it made you fall in love with him more.

You rush down stairs not only for the food, but also because you were curious what the occasion was. Wesley rarely cooked and when he did, it was almost always dinner. The last time he cooked breakfast was your three year anniversary. which was just a few months ago, so you obviously knew it wasn't that. Almost falling down the stairs deep in though, you walked behind Wesley and wrapped your arms around him from behind. Cliché? Yes, but do any of us give a shit? No.

He placed the pancakes on a plate along with a few pieces of bacon and sausage plus a cup of juice on the table and looked at you, a smile on his face as he kissed your forehead, pulling you into a hug. You smiled in his comforting embrace, but pulled back, still wanting to know what this was about.

"Wes, what is all of this for?" You asked. He looked at you seriously,

"You seriously forgot?" He asked and your face fell. What was it? It had to be something important! You just looked down in shame as he giggled, lifting your head up to look at him gently. 

"y/n. I know you've been super busy but jeez, how could you forget your own birthday?!" He chuckled as you did the same, face palming. Duh! He led you to the table with him and you ate together, enjoying each other's presence and randomly kissing.

***Please read!!! If you want a part two (at a party) then pleasssee comment so I know!!!***