1

"Izzy",I herd my mom yell as I sat up quickly from my bed. "What",I said out of shock and I looked to see nothing happening. "Get ready you have class in the next 30 minutes",my mom yelled as I sighed. Really, I thought there was fire or something. I groaned as I got off my bed and headed to my closet to find something to wear. I quickly put my clothes on and just let my hair out and grabbed my bookbag before heading downstairs. "Really sweetie, you could have dressed up a bit more",my mother said as I rolled my eyes. "I'm not about to walk into my new school in a ballgown now mom, this is high school not a ball",I said as I headed out of the house.

"Goodmorning Ms. Collins",my driver James said. "Goodmorning James, to the high school we go",I said to James as we got inside the car. James then starts the car as I plugged in my headphones to my phone and started to listen to music. After a couple minutes we got to my new school. "Were here Ms. Collins",James said as I thanked him before getting out of the car. I headed inside the high school as I looked around to see a lot of kids walking around the halls especially cheerleaders and jocks, ugh it's that school. I walked down to the office as I was met with a women at her desk. "How can I help you",she asked. "I'm a new student, Izzy Collins",I told to the girl as she looked at her computer. "Ah yes, we'll here is your schedule, have a good day",she said passing me my schedule before leaving. I looked to see my locker and locker combo and I went in search for it. Where can I find locker 215.

I looked around as I felt as if I was close to my locker becuase I was near the 200s. I was looking down at my paper when I bumped into someone. "Woah woah",the guy said taking hold of me. "I'm so sorry, I should be looking up a bit more",I said putting a strain behind my ear. "Are you new here",he asked as I nodded my head. "Yeah i'm trying to find my locker and it's a bit crazy",I said giving him my paper. "Your locker is litterally right next time, come follow me",he said as I followed him. "So Izzy why did you decide to come to McKinley",the guy said as I looked up at him confused. "How do you know my name",I asked he showed me my paper. "Your name is on this you know Ms. Collins",the guy said as I took the paper. "Ha ha so funny",I said sarcastically. "I'm Sam by the way if you wanted to know",sam said as I nodded my head. "Sam fits you, you look like a sam but also a Justin",I said chuckling a bit. "Ha ha so funny with the whole Justin Bieber joke",sam said as I laughed and rolled my eyes. 

"Well here is your locker",sam said as i saw my locker. "Thanks",i said as i opened my locker. "So are you planning to join any clubs here in Mckinley",sam asked leaning on the locker next to me. "You guys have clubs here",i said chuckling a bit. "Yeah we have a bunch,like for instance im actually in glee and on the football team",sam said ad i rose my eyebrow. "Wow a jock and a singer,now thats a weird combanation",i said as i put some books in locker. "Yeah well im a  weird person,how about you what are you good at",sam asked as i shut my locker. "Writting,do you guys by any chance have a journalist club",i asked sam as he thought about it. "I think so",sam said as i smiled. "Awesome,i gotta head to class it was nice seeing you",i said as i was about to head to my first period class i was embrassed with a hug.

"Izzy",my best friend Vanessa said while hugging me. "Vanessa,how are you. I forgot that you come to this school",i said hugving her back. "You guys know each other",sam asked as me and vanessa let go of each other. "Oh ive seen you met trouty mouth,yes were best friends. Been friends since we were 4",vanessa say putting her arm on my shoulder. "How do you know sam",i asked vanessa. "Were in glee club together. You shoukd really join",vanessa said gasping a bit. "What no no no",i said denying her offer. "You sing",sam asked as I shook my head. "No don't listen to vanessa, well gotta go see ya",I said speed running from them. I'm so gonna yell at vanessa later.