Chapter One

"Alright, alright! I-i'll spill!" Konohamaru said as he pushes me away. There is something wrong with Konohamaru for the past few days, and it seems fishy.

Nii-chan took a deep breath. Like, really deep, before telling me whats wrong with him. "I-i th-think I-i like M-moegi," He said before blushing with a sign of embarrasment. My eyes widened just before I turn on....

Fangirling Mode. 3...2...1...

"EEEK!!! YOU HAVE TO TELL HER!!"

Konohamaru is blushing more, before he shook his head. "N-no! She probably doesn't even have feelings for me," he said with a sad sigh. I scoff. "Yeah sure. Look, there's Boruto and Shikadai!" I pointed and smiled.

Shikadai, son of Temari and Shikamaru Nara. You know, they both made a pretty smart kid. "Konohamaru-sensei! I-its Mitsuki and Iwabe!"

Just great. Another fight.

LATER

Turns out that Iwabe made fun of Mitsuki for not having a parent (no one knows Orochimaru is his parent other than Naruto). They both started to summon creatures of all sorts. Things got nasty aaand they destroyed the academy.

Konohamaru had to deal with it for a while, that he had to use the sexy jutsu to make them nose bleed and stop. He also had to use his rasengan 2 times.

So here I am, in the lord hokage's office, along with Mitsuki and Iwabe and a Konohamaru. Not just any ordinary Konohamaru, one that looks like they're about to faint. 

"Iwabe! Mitsuki! Since you both destroyed the academy, you both are gonna have to fix th-" Lord Hokage got knocked on the head by the one and only, Shikamaru Nara.

"Eh Naruto! You can't be that harsh on them! Such a drag," Shikamaru said. I know that this really sounds weird, but Shikamaru looks good when he says 'Such a drag'.

Lord Hokage sighed and gave them both suspension for a week before telling us to leave. Boruto is off to tell Sarada about Mitsuki and Shikadai had to train the ino-shika-cho training.

"So Shikamaru-San, how's Temari and Shikadai doing?" I ask him. It wouldn't hurt to know, right?

"She's gonna be at the Hidden Sand for a few months," He told me. "Shikadai is fine, just like how he is everyday,"

I smile underneath my mask. "Thats great. So excuse me, I have training to do,"