Chapter 15: Sorry

Sana's POV
I don't know what to feel about him.

I know that he is hurt because of me but I didn't do it in purpose...

I am planning to confront him today and say sorry. Yes, I felt sorry but I think the word 'sorry' is not enough word to describe what I feel right now.

I was about to knock on his door but I heard little sobs and his voice. He is singing...

"Without you,
I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole.
Without you,
I feel torn like a sail in the storm..
Without you,
I'm just a sad song"

I can sense sadness on his cracked singing voice. I miss his clear and beautiful singing. But it cracked because of crying.

And I was responsible for this. My heart is aching so painfully that tears dwelled up in my eyes and continued to flow.

My heart is being stabbed so many times as I heard his sobs and cries. And it was all because of me..

I just sighed and wiped my tears. There is no point of crying over spilled milk. I need to do something.

I decided to go back in my room and sat on my bed. I touched the soft white blanket that I am sitting in.

He gave this to me. This room, this house... I didn't pay for this. He really loves me.

And it is so painful to think that he gave all to me but I gave him nothing but pain.

I suddenly felt my cheeks wet. I didn't know that I was tearing up again. I love him. He loves me. But why can't we be happy?

Then I received a text message.

I opened my phone to check who it was, and Mark's name flashed in my screen.

'To: Sana
Did you eat already?

From: Mark'

I read out loud his text out loud which my head automatically turned to face my wall clock.

It's 12NN already and I still haven't eaten. I left Mark hanging in his text message because if I say 'no' he will ask me to eat outside which I wouldn't want to.

I don't want to leave him. I don't want to hurt him more. Sigh.

I left my phone in my bed then I headed out of my room to cook lunch for Jungkook.

I scanned the cabinet to search what can we eat. And I found this easy to cook noodles so I took it out and boiled some water.

As I was waiting for the water to boil, I heard Jungkook sobbing and sniffing.

I froze a bit as I felt my heart ache. It's like I'm suffocating and I'm tearing up again.

I hate being a girl. I hate being emotional. I hate the fact that I am so fragile when it comes to him.

I immediately wiped my tears for the nth time and decided to focus on what I am doing.

I put the uncooked noodles on the boiling water and I stired it. I putted the seasonings and then boiled it more.

I am still hearing sobs and crying, but I chose not to bother. It will only make me more regret.

I served the noodles with a bowl and then carefully carried it to Jungkook's room.

I knocked on the door.

"Jungkook-ah, have some noodles. I cooked you some" I said with a gentle voice.

After a few seconds, I heard footsteps as the door creaked open.

Jungkook stood there. In front of me. Having a emotionless face. His eyes are so red and swollen. His lips are so dried and chap. But he is still stunning.

He let me in, not saying anywords. Sigh.

I putted the bowl of noodles at his personal table and then sat on the floor beside the bowl, my legs crossed.

"Jungkook-ah, let's eat" I said. I tried to be happy to influence him but I ended up saying it in a sad tone.

He just nodded at me then sat beside me. I am really regretful of what I have done. He still hasn't spoke to me eversince I entered this room.

I just took a long deep sigh, trying not to cry in front of him.

We started to eat. No one dared to break the awkward silence in the atmosphere.

And I admit, I am really uncomfortable.

"Jungkook..." I called him out. He faced me, still in his emotionless face. Sigh.

"I am really sorry. It is just that... *sigh* please don't get the wrong idea. Mark and I are just friends and not more than that. And yes... of what have you saw last night, we kissed, but I am confessing this to you because I love you" I admitted. Yes, I love him still. But I just couldn't find a way for me to say it.