5

As expected, sleep didn't come easy for Joan. It was hard for her to sleep without Linda by her side, so she simply had to make do. She slept in her lovers clothes, on her side of the bed, and when she woke up in the middle of the night, picked up one of Linda's favorite paperbacks and read trying to force herself into a deep sleep so morning would come and her girl would be back home.

Joan's eye's flew open at exactly 6 AM. She turned over to face her usual side and was disappointed when Linda was not there. Joan's first reaction was shock-she wasn't there, Linda had lied to her. The thought was quickly dismissed. She simply had to be somewhere else in the house.

Joan pushed herself out of bed and promptly went in search. She couldn't be bothered with her normal morning routine, she had much more important things to tend to.

Thankfully the children were still asleep and would continue to be until 6:30 when Linda would wake them for school. The light to her study was off, so that possibility was crossed off. Mamacita had yet rise and the rest of the house was dark, save for the soft glow that came from the kitchen.

Without hesitation, Joan headed straight for the source. When she rounded the corner into the doorway she could have cried right then and there. 

There, sitting at the bar was Linda, coffee in hand, her eyes focused on the papers before her.

The older woman let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, which was enough to catch Linda's attention. 

"Good morning, darling." She smiled, her voice still husky with sleep.

Joan grinned and walked over to her, taking the young woman in her arms and kissed her. She hoped that she could convey her feelings through the touch of their lips.

"It is a wonderful morning, isn't it?" Joan replied once the two broke apart.

"Coffee?"

"Yes, please."

Joan reluctantly let her go so she could fulfill her request. Her eyes never left Linda.

The Frenchwoman turned around with a cup, catching the hazy expression in her lovers eyes.

"Cream and sugar?" She asked sweetly.

Joan nodded and continued to watch her every move, which became more and more sensual as each quiet moment passed. Linda's hips swayed almost dramatically with each step she took, causing the older woman's mouth to go ridiculously dry.

"Here you are." Linda purred as she handed over the mug.

Joan took it and placed it on the counter. She glanced quickly at the clock. 6:07. She had exactly 23 minutes with her girl before the normal morning madness.

With a swift yank of her lapel, Joan pulled Linda closer as she crashed their lips together. A less than dignified moan left her throat, but at this point she couldn't have cared less. 

The younger woman pulled her lover closer, pressing as much of their bodies together as much as physically possible. Joan took to unbuttoning Linda's blouse in an expertly practiced fashion, leaving her nearly bare from the waist up. Her hands roamed the familiar territory, pausing briefly to trace the faint scar that ran across the length of Linda's clavicle. The faint touch sent Linda into a lustful haze as she pinned Joan against the counter where she immediately latched onto her neck. 

Everything about the actress set Linda on fire. The softness of her usually pale skin, the freckles that dotted the expanse, the way it flushed a beautiful shade of red when she touched her just so, the way dark her hair cascaded down her shoulders, the bright bright blue of her eyes that turned stormy whenever Linda kissed her. Everything about her was perfect, and she knew that Joan felt the same about her.