Chapter 12 - The Set Up

Authors Note

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BTS IS COMING TO AMERICA!!!!!!!! Ok back to business. Sorry, I didn't post on Friday, I was super busy! But I hope you enjoy this chapter... MWHAAAHAAAHAAA (evil laugh) 

_________________________________________

YOUR POV

Last night I got a text from Jungkook while I was in my bed, after another awful meaningless dance practice, that told me to go to a galbi restaurant. He said he just wanted to hang out. I had nothing better to do, so I said yes, I had to get out of the dorm sooner or later.

TIME SKIP

Jungkook's POV

"Hi, noona!!" I said with a big grin. Seo-Hyun noona had just poked her head into the door of our private room when she spotted V hyung. Both of their eyes fell to the floor and I was determined to make them into lovebirds once again!!

"So- noona? What drink do you want?" I asked.

"Just water is fine."

"I'll have a coke!" replied RaoMon hyung. I shot him a glare. He had no idea what I was trying to do. Later I saw JIn hyung filling him in.

I coughed three times and Jin hyung stood up.

"Ummm- I'm going to go order our food," said Jin hyung slipping out the door.

"Oh! I forgot my wallet in the car! I'll be back!" Rap Mon hyung said, tripping over Jimin hyung.

"Oww! Hey- I'm going to go get an ice pack over there... somewhere... yeaaa..." said Jimin limping as he left the room.

"I'll be right back angel! I forgot to get the chopsticks!" said J-hope hyung.

A minute later Suga hyung said, "I'm going to go ask the ajumma(lady) if she has any slippers, my shoes are so uncomfortable!"

"I'll be back too Noona and Hyung! The lady asked me before to sign a paper so that she could hang it on the wall with the other papers that are signed with famous people," Jungkook said as he winked at V. I wanted these broken-hearted people to solve their problems.

V's POV

There was an awkward tension between us and I hated it. I wanted to say something but didn't know what. I knew that the other members planned this all out and I was annoyed at them but glad in a way to. 

Then I finally spoke up, "Umm... Seo-Hyun I didn't mean to hurt your feelings that day. I was just trying to protect you! I hope you would forgive me because I can't live like this, without you..."

I noticed her get teary and I couldn't help it. I leaned over and did the most surprising, or stupidest, thing ever. I leaned over the table... and kissed her.

_____________________________

Authors Note 

Sorry, it took so long to get to this point! Thanks for reading and if you comment your username by this Friday I'll give you a shoutout. See you in the next chapter~