Two

People everywhere so many damn people in Evergreen.
Why is socializing a thing?
Why is drama a thing?
Why can't people just keep there mouths shut!?

I finally enter the gym I take a look around the stands for a empty seat near the back. 
After scanning the stands I find one at the end of the row I quickly make my way up there and sit down.

"WELCOME STUDENTS!~" Said Mr. Pino "Uh...were here to address that yet another student of Evergreen has died from bad use of drugs and alcohol..." Mr. Pino puts his head down as words filled the room I of course stayed quite and focused on the metal floor below my feet starting to get lost in my thoughts.

Mr. Pino clears his throat getting all the attention back on him.
"I'm glad to say that we are now banning all drugs from the school you get caught with any on school property you will be arrested immediately..."
Words fill the room again some angry very angry a kid even stands on his sit he was just sitting in a few seconds ago and some are just taking this time to talk to there friends.
But me I just sitting there in my own head like always getting lost in thought that's in till I feel a tap on my shoulder I jump.

"Hi!" It was the guy that pulled me into him arms earlier in the hallway.
"See you at lunch!? I better" He's said with a small smile what is up with this dude?
Why does he want me to sit with him at lunch of all the people here in Evergreen high he chooses me why?
"Hurry up Jungkook!! I have something important to tell you!!" Said a very overly energetic and excited male while he waved him arms weirdly as the others laughed at him.
He quickly looks at his friends and holds up one finger as to say 'wait a second'
Then he turns back to me.
The guy that pulled me into his arms now has a name Jungkook.