Who They're Jealous Of

Fiona
Pretty much all her siblings. Even though you tell her repeatedly that she's the one for you and not any of her siblings, nearly all of her past relationships ended horribly, and she doesn't want that to happen to you.

Lip
Liam. Since you spend so much time at the Gallagher's, a lot of times, you end up babysitting the youngest Gallagher, Liam. You seem to give more attention to the child than you do to your boyfriend, and Lip does not like that.

Ian
Mickey. You've been friends with Mikhailo Milkovich since birth, and practically live at the Milkovich house. Since you spend so much time with Mickey, Ian thought you and Mickey were dating before asking you out, so he gets insecure when you talk about the Milkovich boy.

Debbie
Carl. Carl tends to hit on the first thing he sees moving, so he's constantly all over you when you go over to the Gallagher's to hang out with Debbie. You get along great with all of her siblings, but Carl just gets on her nerves, even when you dismiss his flirtations.

Carl
Everybody. It's not like Carl could stop you from hanging out with your friends, especially while he's at military school, but even though he seems super confident, he really is afraid of you finding someone better than him. While he's home, he tries to take up all your time while he can.

Mickey
No one. Mickey of all people can recognize his flaws and will try to talk to you if he feels jealous of someone. He trusts you with his life and trusts you not to run off with someone else or cheat on him. He loves you more than anybody.

Mandy
Ian. Mandy trusts both you and Ian, but can't help the feeling that you might like him more than her. Sometimes she regrets introducing the two of you, but those thoughts go away when you remind her how much you love her.

Veronica
Fiona. Similar to Mandy, she introduced the two of you after you and Veronica got together, but sometimes she can feel insecure about her decision, like you might leave her for Fiona, which you remind her is ridiculous.

Kevin
No one. Kevin doesn't get very jealous, but more protective. He doesn't want you hanging out with people he thinks are sketchy or fake. He just doesn't want you to get hurt.

Svetlana
Veronica. You are close friends with V, so she can tend to get over-protective around your friends. Svetlana doesn't love easily, but she loves very passionately. She doesn't want anyone to take you away from her, which can really in some fights, but you know she means well.