Chapter 1

"Do you really have to go?" Little Taehyung asked.

"Yes, Tae. Ah, I made you these with the flowers near my house, it's proof that I'm taken by you and we'll get married in the future!" he replied cheerfully. If only Taehyung could remember the kid's name and face. If only...

"NO!! LEAVE ME ALONE,LEAVE US ALONE!" It was another day of abuse by Taehyung's father. Due to his hard hits, Taehyung lost most of his memories but the memory about that kid still stayed in his mind but not knowing who that kid was, it was okay for Taehyung though. At least he remembers the day.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. The same dream appeared 3 times in a row now. He sighed and got ready for school with just wearing a black sweatshirt and black jeans with red sneakers. If the kid back then were to grow up and see him now, would he have broken the promise and marry someone else instead?

He brushed his teeth and wore his glasses with a long sigh. Taehyung was not very fond with school even though he loves to study, it was because of the students there. Being the head student counsel was not easy if the students does not listen to you and the teachers rely on you too much.

 Being the head student counsel was not easy if the students does not listen to you and the teachers rely on you too much

Taehyung shuffled down the stairs and met Jin and Namjoon who volunteered to adopt Taehyung. They were rather friends than parents to Taehyung.

"Morning TaeTae,breakfast's on the table, Namjoon's dropping you off and I'm fetching you for you to accompany me to go grocery shopping" Jin said, earning a groan from Taehyung. "Are we buying things that are actually necessary?" Taehyung asked, knowing that if Jin goes shopping, he would go overboard and buy almost everything in the shop.

"Don't be over dramatic, we only need vegetable oil.Now, hurry and finish up your breakfast"

~~~SCHOOL~~~
-Taehyung-
I stood at the gates, counting down before the gates closes and jotting down names whom were late. As boring as it sound, that was part of my morning routine.

"...And 1. Jeon Jungkook..." I mumbled in anger as I saw him at the other side of the gate, looking irritating as ever with girls swarming around him, grinding against him.

"You're late, again" I said. "Should I be given an award then? Hurry up and send me to the disciplinary room,I don't have all day" Jungkook smirked. Jungkook has always been in the disciplinary room with these girls everyday that it became a hangout spot for them to do dirty things, which disgust the hell out of me because being the head of student counsel, I have to look after them in the room.

I groaned and followed behind them to the disciplinary room. I took my seat as Jungkook pinned one of the girls to the wall and looked at her seductively, oh god.

I took out my math textbook and studied while they have their own fun at the back. I was so engrossed in studying that I forgot about the moans and groans.

"Taehyung" his annoying voice brought me back to reality and that pissed me off, alot.

"Don't call me th--" my eyes widened as I saw how close our faces were. "Now that I have a closer look at your face, you look cute" he smirked. I was flustered for some reason but kept my cool.

"Jeon Jungkook, you're in detention, don't bother me"

"But Tae, they're all worn out!" he complained like a little child. I looked behind him and saw the girls that he was with,all naked on the tables and floor. I scrunched my nose in disgust. I turned back to Jungkook as he shrug and acted innocent.

I rolled my eyes and stood up from my chair, getting ready to leave but Jungkook pinned me down on the table and brought his face closer to mine. "You're playing hard to get" Jungkook whispered huskily, sending chills down Taehyung's spine.

As Jungkook brought his face closer and closer to Taehyung's face, the school bell rang. Taehyung pushed Jungkook off of him and made a run for it to the exit before Jungkook could catch him.

~~~BREAK TIME~~~

Taehyung set his tray down on the table with his friends, Hoseok, Baekhyun, Mingyu and Seungkwan. "Yah, did you hear about the party that one of our seniors held this weekend?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes, Jimin, his boyfriend, invited me. We should go, TaeTae!" Hoseok exclaimed. "I can't, mid year exams are coming up, I need to study" Taehyung sighed. The four of them sighed in disappointment but still stayed optimistic, that was what Taehyung loved about them.

--------------

Taehyung was keeping his books in his locker when the infamous Jungkook decided to disturb him.

"Yah, you going to Yoongi's party?"
"Why should you care? It's my business, not yours" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I bet you're not,you probably would roll yourself with your blanket and sulk for not going because you're too scared" Jungkook mocked and that made Taehyung's blood boil in him.

Jungkook walked away with his infamous smirk. Taehyung fished out his phone and searched through his contact list. He stopped at the name he was searching for.

"Hyung, I'm going"