I still love you

Its a Miracle After All

Aria's big day was fast approaching and currently they were at the Lost Woods Resort with the girls, Toby and Caleb. The gang surprised Ezra and Aria with dinner and a bonfire. She couldn't believe by the end of the week she would no longer be Aria Montgomery. She would be Aria Marie Fitz.

"Yeah, things definitely got a little tense when our mothers were discussing the seating charts."

"Tense? My mother almost threw a centerpiece at Ella's head." Ezra answered which made Spencer laugh and the other two smirk

"Diane said she knocked it across the room by accident and I believe her." She responded back

Spencer asks if anyone wanted a drink but then she wanted to talk to Hanna about something. So, they walked over to the cart where the drinks were and everyone else just started their own conversations.

"Seriously though, after all the things this group has been through, I don't think marriage is going to be that hard."

"That's because you haven't had kids yet." Says Emily.

Aria felt her stomach drop a little at the mention of kids. There was something she needed to talk to Ezra about. How was she going to tell her soon to be husband that she couldn't have kids? She felt disappointed because shed always imagined herself becoming a mother and knowing that it gets taken away from you is a big let down.

"This is our first time out in months." Emily says, looking at Alison

"Exactly, which is why we should go back to our room." Alison holds out her hand for Emily to take which she does.

They stood up and they go to their room. Ezra puts his drink down and he reaches his hand across Aria's lap. He whispers in her ear as she rests her hand on top of his.

"Lets go back to our room and make love?"

"Uh, guys.. yeah we're gonna call it a night too."

Aria stood up holding Ezra's hand as he stood up as well and they both walked back into the Lost Woods Resort to find their room. Once there, they started making out while taking clothes off. He laid her gently on the bed not breaking the kiss. Aria kissed him back deeply before he rolled them over so Aria was on top. He leaned up and kissed her roughly as his hands roamed up and down her back. Arias hand traveled up his arm to his cheek. She then pulled away and she sat up. She saw him lick his lips and she groaned in thought. The way he was looking at her made her whole body shiver. She grabbed the sheet and took it down with her as she laid on top of him.

She kissed him deeply and he ran his hands along her back. While kissing her, he rolls them over and he starts kissing from her neck down slowly. She watches him intensely, biting her lip and he kisses all the way down to her ankles. When he looked up at her, he had this smoldering look in his eyes. She was breathing slightly and she watched him as he kissed the skin on both legs making his way up her body to his destination.

"Ezra" She moaned softly

He kissed her, right on her clit. She gasped slightly and threw her head back on the pillow and she moaned loudly. He began to thrust his tongue in and out of her. She grasped the sheet in her hands and closed her eyes as well. He played with her clit; licking and sucking causing her to cry his name out over and over again. She began to move her hips in motion with his tongue, moaning. He then added not one but two fingers into her and started to pump them in and out of her. Soon she gave a very good long moan and came into his mouth.

"Was that good?" Ezra asks after swallowing her cum and kisses his way back up

"You know it was.." Aria replies, smiling

She kisses him deeply and slides her tongue into his mouth, moaning as she tastes herself. He kisses her back deeply and then he positions himself between her legs. She guided him to her entrance and he rested his forehead against hers.

"I love you Aria."

"I love you too Ezra."

He kissed her deeply and she kisses him back the same way. His hand slides down her leg and he lifts it up wrapping it around his waist. He slides his tongue into her mouth just as he enters her causing her to gasped and moan at the same time. He stayed still for a moment or two before he started to thrust in and out of her slowly. After some time, Aria started to move with him. She wrapped her arms around his back then wrapped her other leg around his waist. She began moving faster and moaned with each thrust throwing her head back.

He kisses her neck as he speeds up the pace and he sucks on her neck as she gave him more room. Then he kisses down her neck to her chest. He captured a nipple in his mouth and sucked it hungrily then moved to the other one. Moaning, she reaches down and grabs his ass loving the way it felt when he moved. He groaned deeply and started to thrust even faster. They were both panting like crazy. He felt her walls starting to tighten up around him.

"Ezra, Im getting close!"

A few more thrusts later, Aria moaned loudly as waves of pleasure went throughout her body as she came. Ezra was right there with her, two more thrusts and he came inside of her; filling her up. They were both breathing heavily and Aria sighed as she felt him.

"Holy crap."

Ezra looks at her, "Hey, isn't that my line?" Chuckling

Later on, Aria and Ezra were both asleep when Aria woke up to the buzzing of her phone. She picked it up from the nightstand, looking at the caller ID; she answered it.

"Hello.." She gets out of bed and walks over to the window "Are you sure?"

After getting off the phone, she walks out of the room and goes into the lobby to sit on the couch. Moments later, Spencer walks in and hears her sniffing.

"Aria? Oh my god. What's wrong?" Spencer asks, kneeling down beside her and taking her hand

"I can't marry Ezra.."

Once the girls come in and sit down. She tells them she can't have kids.

"I know it's hard but you have to tell him." Says Spencer

"I can't." Aria says shaking her head. She looks up at them. "I can't do that. Our rehearsal dinner is tomorrow."

Alison says, "You shouldn't be the only one going through a ceremony holding onto that."

At the apartment, Aria was fixing herself a glass of wine. Ezra had just gotten off the phone with his mother and was talking to Aria when he heard a crash. He looked over to see pieces of shattered glass on the floor and Aria putting her hand on her forehead.

"Hey.." He walks over to her as they both bent down to pick the broken glass up

He watches for a moment then started to get worried, "Aria Hey, what's going on?"

She sniffles and she wipes her nose with the back of her hand. "I got confirmation yesterday.."

"Confirmation?"

"I was late and I thought I was pregnant.."

"Aria." Ezra started to say

"I can't have kids." She says and then she looks up at him

Ezra just holds her and then they move to the couch. He was on the couch and she was sitting on the table. They were holding each other's hand.

"I'm sorry." She shakes her head a little "Tomorrow was supposed to be one of the most happiest days of our lives."

"It will be. You still plan on marrying me tomorrow right?"

She nods softly.

"Then nothings changed." He looks into her eyes while talking "I love you and we are going to have a family. We will adopt, get a surrogate. We'll do whatever we have too."

She nods softly again. He leans down and he kisses her hands.

"Okay."

He leans back against the couch and he pulls her with him wrapping his arms around her. She put her arm around his neck and they just sat there.