The Honeymoon

Aria and Ezra were on the plane waiting for it to take off. Since Aria took care most of the wedding, Ezra was in charge of the honeymoon. Making the designation a surprise, Aria has no idea where they are going. He also had a surprise for her every year that they have known each other. Aria looks over at him from the window seat.

"Please Ezra. Tell me where we are going."

"Not going to happen. You were in charge of our wedding so I was in charge of our honeymoon. Any way, you'll found out soon enough."

Aria leans in close to him, "Please.." leaning in more to give him a kiss

Ezra closed his eyes as he kissed her back softly. She was never going to let up was she? He thought to himself.

"Nice try. I'm not saying a word about it until we arrive so just relax and enjoy the ride."

A thought came to her mind and she said to him, "I'd rather relax and enjoy riding you." She was blushing by now

Ezra's eyes widen and he inwardly groaned to himself. This was going to be a very long flight.

The flight attendant announced the plane was taking off and they went over the safety rules then the plane started down the runway and started to lift off the ground into the air.

A lot of hours later they finally arrive at the airport. They pick up their bags and Ezra calls a cab to take them to their designation. On their way there, Ezra takes out a blindfold and puts it on Aria to cover her eyes.

"Ezra, I can't see anything."

"That's the point. We're almost there. Humor me."

They arrive at their designation. Ezra helps Aria out of the cab and gets their bags. He then guides her to the front door and opens it.

"Ready?"

Aria nods and being the romantic that he is, he picks her up bridal style which causes her to squeal "Ezra! Put me down" and he carries her over the threshold. He then sits her down and he takes off the blindfold.

They were inside of a villa in Barkla. It was on top of a hill overlooking a vineyard. The building was made of yellow bricks with columns in the front. There were tropical trees around and on the side of the building there was a pool with table and chairs with some shade. Aria was looking straight into the kitchen. It has 4 stoves, a sink, two microwaves, 2 countertops, and a fridge.

"Wow this is.."

"Too much?" Says Ezra

Aria shakes her head, "No, it's perfect. You said a family friend owns this."

Ezra nods, "Yes. After everything that happened and we got engaged, I called him and asked if I could use this place. I actually had gotten a call from him a day ago. He stocked us up on food and other stuff we may have needed."

Ezra shows her where everything else was. Off to the right of the kitchen, was the sitting room. There was a fireplace and 2 chairs plus a couch and some shelves. Down the hall, was their bedroom. There was a fireplace and around the corner was their bed and the bathroom plus a chair and table.

Once they got settled, they decided to make something since they havent eaten anything since before the wedding. Searching for a few things, Aria set about making one of her favorite dishes her mother use to make when she was younger. Ezra helped some and Aria was afraid he would set a fire.

"I'm kidding! I know you won't when I'm here with you."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Said Ezra