Teachers

Before I start writing this just know I love my teacher, im just talking about one of my friend's teachers.

So, we get to this topic. Now in my opinion teachers are one of the best people in a world. They basically create you! Anyways lets talk about what makes a teacher good and bad, and one of my friend's teachers.

What Makes Teachers Good:

I'm not saying that if your teacher doesn't fit any of these categories she is a bad teacher, this is MY OPINION

· Be strict but kind
(Now being strict as a teacher could be good if classes aren't behaving but if she's just strict it gets bad, then we have kind mix that in with strict you get a teacher that cares for you but also wants you to get your work done on time, no excuses)

·Willing to help students
(They always look out for those 2 - 3 students having trouble with the questions, they also help them with whatever they need help with.)

·Some sense of humor
(Just a little bit is okay because that teacher could brighten your day if you aren't really feeling to well, so yeah!)

·Non-Perfectionist
(Teachers make mistakes too, so if you have a teacher that makes a mistake and they say "No you just did it wrong I made no mistakes!" then she doesn't fit this, teachers gave to be willing to fix their mistakes)

·Care for students
(Not only do students have issues with homework but with other situations too like, gender identity, bullying, rape, family issues, disorders, suicidal thoughts, etc teachers who actually take time out of their day to talk with you are the best

What Makes A Teacher Bad:

· Doesn't Care
(Teachers who just have this job because do the money are the worst, they don't care about you or your grades)

·Just plain rude
(Teachers who don't care if you got B's and C's and one A they make you fail the class, also the ones who don't stop yelling at the class)

·Teachers who complain
(Now I understand, everyone complains and everyone has their opinion but those teachers who complain from all the work they have to grade EVEN THOUGHT THEY GAVE IT OUT are the
W O R S T)

Now lets talk about my friends teacher, Mrs.Brown. Now she fits EVERY SINGLE CATEGORY FOR BAD TEACHER. Now you see, her teachers gives them at least 5 or more assignments due the next day. Also, she also legit Doesn't like her job, I once went into her class and she legit said "I hate this job." NOW YOU SEE SHE YELLS AT ME FOR NIT DOING MY HOMEWORK..... AND IM NOT IN HER CLASS.

Oh shit, 458 words damn.