Last Chapter Pt.1

Destiny is truly a fickle thing, you've learned that through experience.

Your five months passed slowly, you could feel your strength gradually weakening each day.

Jin would increasing get more paranoid around you, he buys you all the medication you needed, and yet you still refused to......

Tell him.

That's you'd be gone soon.

Every time you wake up in the morning, you would feel an intense pain in your head.

It was getting harder and harder for you to get up from your bed.

When you arrived to the kitchen you both shared, you'd see breakfast laid out in the kitchen and a note that said the words that you loved to hear.

"I love you so much, take care of yourself for me."

You felt tears streaming out of your eyes.

You didn't want to die,

But you didn't have a choice in the matter.

You coughed and placed a hand over your mouth.

Your heart was born naturally weak due to your biological mother's addiction to alcohol and drugs.

Even though you've never met her, you hated her....

She was the reason why you were like this.

She was the reason why you couldn't have a happily ever after.

You loved him so much.

-----------

You have always kept track of your days to live, but this time you didn't want to. 

You just wanted to be free, and carefree.

You wanted to stay with Jin forever.

Or at least dream of doing so.

You felt to arms wrap around your small body, and a kiss go on the crook of your neck.

"I love you."

Jin never had sex with you before, he never did anything that made you feel uncomfortable.

But today, you wanted to love him both inside and out.

You knew that you wouldn't have another chance,

So you did.