Chapter 4: TrueMU

Jason

This has officially been the worst day of my life! It was my 7th birthday today and I got kidnapped at the party! And my mom didn't even fight to get me back; some mom she is; maybe she was expecting this....

The boy next to me was frightened, a cool looking amulet hung around his neck and he wore sunglasses. In the dark. Strange, you'd expect the exact opposite. I looked around curiously, but I couldn't make out much, it was too dark.

The scientist came back after a while, me and the other boy were talking during then. I learned that his name was Adam, but most call him Sky, his favorite color was yellow, and he liked his fish raw.. Because, you know, sushi.

"I'm Jason, but you already knew that; most call me TrueMU, I'll tell you later... Well, uh, I'm very interested in space and the galaxy beyond, I have a pet pig (Jeffery) and bat (Dillion) back home, and, my favorite color is blue." I had explained.

The scientist picked me up by my left armpit, almost dragging me along the floor. "What are you gonna do to me?" I asked, struggling as we came closer to this bright, white room. The scientist restrained me on a big vertical, slightly slanted, table.

He didn't answer me, just picked up a needle with icky black liquid inside; it didn't look pleasant to say the least. He approached me quietly and before I could object, the scientist plunged the needle into my arm; I never felt so much pain!

It felt as if I was being poisoned, but much worse. My father had read about this sort of feeling; I felt like I was withering. The pain continued on for a while but when it reached my heart, it seemed to stop, as if I was unaffected for some reason.

I was very confused; what exactly was supposed to happen to me? As if he read my mind, the scientist held a mirror up to me and I reluctantly grabbed it, checking out my reflection.

My brown hair had darkened to black but it got light towards the tips, eventually turning white. My eyes weren't brown anymore; actually, there wasn't any color at all, just white. The skin around my eyes were black as well, fading into a tan color for the rest of my skin, and, now I seem to notice, there are two other voices in my head; one was lighter and kinder than the other.

My hand clenched to a fist a black energy surged toward it before blasting a hole into the ground like TNT; that was cool! and dangerous. I racked my brain for any information on a mob with white eyes, black hair or skin and two explosives..

My eyes widen in realization as the scientist handing me a space suit; it was blue and orange. "To cover up your unNotchly looks." He explained. I put it on without protest, I mean, who would want to see me like this anyway?

I am half-Wither now.

Trudging back to me and Sky's cell, I couldn't help but wonder what kind of hybrid Sky was; or maybe he wasn't one at all. I caught a glimpse of a glowing metallic before it disappeared. Huh, that's odd, oh well.