Chapter 11

Jinyoung•

Fuck. I can't concentrate on the questions in this kind of situation. Well of course I wouldn't be able to concentrate in any kind of situation. Jinyoung though Is this math question or English question? If it is math question stick to the numbers.

Ah I give up.

I do not know the answer so let's just stare at it.

Jaebum was sitting across from him, tapping his fngers on the table impatiently.

"Hey", Jinyoing said suddenly. "...get it" he said quietly so Jaebum didn't catch it.

"What?"

"I. I don't get it"

"Wich part?"

"Ugh... I... I don't get anything at all"

Well fuck. I never wanted to show this side to Jaebum. Now he will think I am stupid. Which I am.

"Isn't it strange?", Jaebum said, staring at the boy.

"I can't help it. I don't remember anything.", Jinyoung defended himself. Actually there is nothing for me to forget.

"No. Not that.", Jaebum continued, "The fact that someone can change so much just because his memory loss."

Shit.

"What are you talking about all of the sudden", Jinyoung said, trying to be as casual as possible.

Jaebum took a deep breath and leaned closer to Jinyoung. Their faces being only inches away.

"Although you just lost your memories, you act like all your life you lived in a completely different environment. Like someone who started from the bottom and has nothing to be afraid of."

I did think of being careful, but I had no intention of lying like "Jimin" in the first place so I wanted to act careful in my own way. Of course I made a mistake of not acting like Jackson from beginning.

Oh who am I kidding. I wasn't careful at all.

And so what? Why did that pique his intrest? Is it because you saw Jinyoung you knew in Jackson, like last time? Then, Im Jaebum , you have no right to do that.

Because

The one who left me all alone and broken was you.

Ahh, thinking about this really pisses me off.

"And what?", Jinyoung said, waving his hands. "What are you trying to say? That I became someone else? I get that you like Sci-fi and I am not really keen on breaking your innocence, but you better wak-"

Jinyoung stopped talking when he saw a soft smirk placed on Jaebum's beautiful face.

I am now very much regretting biching at him just now.

"That's right. I actually think that you became someone else", Jaebum said, still with a smirk on his face.

"You are mad"

"That could be true."

"Okay...", Jinyoung didn't know what to do "Let's say you are crazy, but why are you acting like this all of the sudden? Don't you think it's weird that you are doing this after beating up a guy just because he pissed you off?", Jinyoung said, while scratching a back of his neck.

"Don't worry, Half of me still feels shitty when I see you...",Jaebum said.

"Then. Stop caring so much about me..."

"...and the other half finds you funny."

"I never intended for you to find me funny so stop paying attention to me"

"If you don't want attention from me, do something about your eyes. It seems like I'll get intrest in you, even if I haven't before, just because of you staring at me.", Jaebum said, lowering his voice to the whisper, but Jinyoung could still hear him properly.

"Wha-?"

"I am talking about you. I don't know if you realise it or not, do you know what that expression of your eyes does to me", he whispered lowering his head, but still keeping eye contact with Jinyoung, looking through his bangs falling over his face.

"Yeah, that look. Makes me go crazy to the point it pisses me off"
-
-
-
-
-
-
End of the chapter 💕