XXIV

The next day was really a shocking thing for for Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Everything was happening just too fast, and without them knowing they were getting dressed to be married. 

"WHAT? I AM GETTING MARRIED?" Chanyeol almost screamed at Kai. The Tanned male just smirked and nodded. Boem chuckled helping Chanyeol with his black blazer. 

Long golden brown hair was brushed and beautifully styled, thick amount of eyeliner was applied under chocolate brown eyes, pink lips chapped, and a petite frame dressed in white satin. Baekhyun looked gorgeous. And her pink flushed face made her look adorable.

"Awwe look at her, all blushing and shy." Yoora teased the smaller who sat carrying a bouquet of red roses. 

"Fine, I give up. You look beautiful Baekkie." Kyungsoo hugged Baekhyun. So did the other too. After their group hug they slowly took the shy Bride to the cathedral doors. They were standing waiting for the doors to open when Kai came running.

"Guy's Chanyeol's car." He said panting. And all of them ran outside the cathedral main doors to see Chanyeol's car skidding from up the hill and it came monstrously fast as it, zoomed by crashing fatally against a logging truck.

"CHANYEOL." 

Chanyeol dressed and drove towards the cathedral, happy and content to be married to his long time girlfriend and love. He drove off, with Kai and Boem following behind. He was driving all okay when suddenly his brakes failed and his car sped up. He lost control of the driving as he tried to avoid hitting any cars ahead. 

Kai and Boem drove more faster in front trying to stop Chanyeol's car but failed. They sped up and reached the Cathedral as Kai ran to inform the girl's. Boem informed Mr and Mrs Park's and their bodyguard's left to save their young master.

But the speed that Chanyeol's car zoomed in no one had a chance to do anything as it crashed against a logging truck and flew up in the air. As the car slowly fell down, Chanyeol could vaguely see Yoora, Sandara, and Baekhyun who was crying. 

"CHANYEOL." 

Was the only thing the young man heard before his car crashed on the road, and he blacked out. White smoke and fire filled the road as people rushed to the scene. The fire brigade and ambulance reached the crash. 

A bloody lifeless Chanyeol was carried on a stretcher. Blood seeped from his head. His entire body soaked in red. His limps crushed and pathetic.

Baekhyun choked on her sobs as she cried hugging his hand. She shook him and cupping his bloody face in her delicate arms. But for no avail his head just fell to a side. She wailed painfully as they took him away in the ambulance.

Hours passed as night crept in. A bride with stains of her fiance's blood on her wedding gown sat crying. Kyungsoo hugged her best friend consoling her.

Yoora cried onto Sandara as Mrs Park sat covering her face crying silently.

The groom lay lifeless inside the emergency room giving shivers of fear down the people's spin who stood waiting for an answer from the doctor.

Kai and Baekboem stood at the door waiting.
The whole place silent and gloomy. Only the sniffling sounds of the grooms people could be heard.

He laid unaware of the girl who sat hiccuping and mumbling incoherent words to herself. Her face red with fright and crying.

The petite bride's tears dried and she was about to faint when Luhan came out with a long face.
The family,friend and Baekhyun approached her.

"He is fine....But...He has hit his head hard and lost a lot of blood. Which might lead to amnesia. Permanent or temporarily.
He has four broken ribs, a broken limb and arm. Chanyeol is in a coma now. He is out of danger but he has to wake up for us to take future decisions. And since stress his body is very weak. So he has to be very carefully looked after. Someone can stay with him. I'll take my leave now." Luhan bowed at Mr and Mrs Park and left.

Baekhyun stood petrified.

Will Channie forget me?

Why did this happen?

Chanyeol....

The smaller suddenly black out as shd fell onto the ground with a thud.

They were happy just a few hours ago and now both the lovers lay in hospital beds.

One physically broken and blank and the other mentally laid with a broken soul.

A faint beating of a heart resonated a dark room. Monitors of all kinds fixed to the once strong body. A pale and injured Chanyeol lay with a blank mind.

On the very next room, lay his bride. Dead to the world. Not moving a muscle. Yet her mind was filled with traumas of a past and present memory.

Days went by and none of the two woke up.

Everyday someone came over to check.

Kai stayed over with Chanyeol whilst Kyungso stayed with her best friend. Baekhyun had become boner and more fragile.

Chanyeol just lay silently. No movement ever coming from him.

Days were agonizing. Hearts broken, words rarely spoken.

By the fourth week Baekhyun woke up. Luhan had said she was  fine and ready to leave. Yet she insisted in seeing Chanyeol before leaving.

She could stop her stubborn tears that flowed down her thin cheeks. She sat softly next to the silent giant as she touched his cold cheeks. That were bruised and cut. She caressed it and kissed the edge of his parched lips. That were no longer soft and plump.

She pressed her head on his forehead and put on his breathing mask as she slowly left the room.

Still sad. And broken.

Why do you keep breaking me over and over again God. I can't take it anymore.

Sorry.

Avoid murdering the author.

What do you think of this Chapter?

Lame right?