Soccer:MON

WILL'S POV

I park my bike in the bike area in school and secured it to one of the metal bars. I smell fresh air as the wind gently brushes my face as I walk towards the schools entrance.

The wind brought with it the fallen leaves of the trees in the garden and they dance with the air that brings them. The wind got slightly stronger and my chestnut (chocolate) brown hair was wiffed along with it and left my hair into a slight mess.

I finally enter the school with my backpack dangling around my right shoulder and I trotted my way towards my classroom in the second floor. I enter the room, with high spirits, and closed it with a bang.

"Morning." I say cheerfully. I made my way to my table as I gave nods, waves and smiles to the people who greeted me.

As I went towards my seat ,in the left end of the classroom, my eyes see a familiar face and I ran towards it with a big hug.

"Morning Nickolas!!" I say with both of my eyes closed, my mouth letting out a big grin across my face, my bag slipping slightly over the shoulder holding it in place and finally falling on the tight opening between my forearm and upper-arm.

Nickolas tries to break free but I tighten my grip on his slim neck but not too tight.

"I missed you soo much!!!!" I rub my left cheek on the right side of his face. Nickolas shrugged my arms off his neck, I let him do so, and fixes his collar. "Don't over exaggerate." He gets his book from the ground and gave it a gentle pats to remove the dust.

I sat on my chair beside Nickolas and placed my backpack on the right side of my table. "But it's true you know. You literally locked yourself in after-" I was caught off by the icy glare from Nickolas.

I raise my arms up in a surrender position, "Sorry sorry." He looks away as he seats upright, he places his elbows on the table, his hands holding his book as he continued to read.

"How was your sem-break after," I stopped as he gave me another glare when he turned his head slightly towards my direction. "after 'you know what' happened." He gives a nod as he faces his Harry Potter book again.

"Fine I guess." He says as he continues to read his book. "Nothing really happened after." He says calmly, ending the topic. "Hmmm....." Is all I answered. I faced front and grabbed the needed books and notebooks for the first two classes. I grabbed my pencil case as well.

I passed the time by using my phone. I gave nods and waves to the people who entered the room and to the people who greeted me as they passed by me. I noticed some people trying to get Nickolases attention but no call was answered.

A few more people entered and finally our advisor came in, Ms Gloria. "Good morning everyone." We all stood up, "Good morning Ms. Gloria." We greet.

"Sit down." She goes to the teachers table in front and places her stuff on the table. A few more seconds and it was prayer time.

After the prayer we all sat down and our beadle started taking our attendance and writing it on the board.

I let my eyes wonder towards Nickolas' direction and saw him seating up right and looking in front. I did the same after but not sitting as up right as he.

Ms started her class and the day began.

—————————-TIME SKIP——————————-

It's dismissal time now and Nickolas' and I are walking, my bike I'm just holding it. We exit the school grounds with peaceful silence in the air between us as we walk side by side. 

The day ended with the usual waves and talks with my fellow classmates, helping the teachers with carrying the materials needed for class and the usual getting of my snacks and meals from the canteen.

For Nickolas it was normal as well, I guess; with the usual girls who desperately to get his attention, reading his book in the classroom ,combined with the ignoring of girls as well as he reads.

I can understand why the girls are attracted to him though. I mean like, who wouldn't be?

He has the cool and 'don't come near me' aura around him, his body is slim but not too slim, black hair with three-fourths of it combined to the left, slim fingers that almost seems girl like but is very manly looking and his majestic black eyes can entrance even the straightest of men, except me.

"Why are you looking at me?" He asks while he continues to read his book as we walk. I didn't even notice I was starring. "No reason." I smile he takes a peek from reading his book and continues right after.

We continued the silence until we were to go our separate directions. "See you tomorrow Nickolas." I say with a smile as we pause from our walk. He doesn't look towards my direction but just nods and walks to the left. I sigh and I go towards the right.

NICKOLAS POV

It's good to know that Will has been doing fine after being ignored for a long time, I thought as I continued to walk. I walked and half way through I paused and placed my book back into my bag and continued my walk. The walk was silent enough to feel like you are the only being in the area. Hearing only your footsteps tapping the solid ground.

I enter the house and it was silent. I guess everyone is out, I continued my way to the dinning room and saw a note.

Hey Nick
Me, mom and dad are out to enjoy the festival. You can come and join us, and if you do, make sure to lock the door okay? -Rick

So they really are out, I grabbed a small glass of water, drank it straight and went to my room upstairs. I went into my room and I enjoyed the silence in it as I close the door. The room was dark with the curtains closed and I don't even have the thought of opening it.

I turn on the lamp on my desk which had enough light to show me the floor and a small insight on my bed. My room is clean, I guess mom went in and cleaned it. I dropped my back pack on the foot of my bed and laid down on my bed, back first.

I close my eyes taking in the silence of the room when I hear a loud pop from outside. The festival is such a pain. I turned to the head side of my bed and grabbed my pillow. I covered the ear that was exposed with it and silence was back and I closed my eyes once again.

Silence feels so good. I slowly close my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Hey! Are you okay?" A girls voice? A girl passes by me and kneels down to a familiar guy, it's my team mate! I rush over and saw the girl treating his leg injury, which was a big scratch. I sigh in relief and examined my surroundings. 'I'm in the soccer ball court' I looked down to what I was wearing 'and I'm wearing my uniform.' I guess this must be a dream.

I looked at the girl as my team mates were a blur and only the girl was seeable. I went near and examined the girls face but a sudden bang wakes me up.

I wake up from my dream and was still facing the head side of my bed and the pillow still covering my ear. Told you it was a dream, I sat up and looked at the clock in my right while holding my pillow with my left hand.

7 pm huh, I yawned quietly and changed my clothes. I studied on the subjects the next day and went to my bed by 9:30pm to sleep. Usually I stay up later than this though, I thought as I turned to the right and faced my desk which had a picture. 'If only' I reached towards the picture, feeling as if I can reach it but stopping half way 'if only you didn't leave me'

I started tearing up and I slept minutes later as I let my tiered eyes and wet tears drift me into sleep.

Yeah
😐😐😐 I wonder if this caught you attention or anything but... 😂😂😁😁 HOPE YOU LIKE IT