A Boy:SAT

The pic is Cass😂😂😁

CASS POV

Nickolas enters the elevator and I follow him. A moment of silence surrounded us as we wait for the other person to move. Nickolas stands right in front of the buttons to the floors and I stood a few feet behind him.

We stayed in the same floor for a few seconds. Why isn't he pressing any buttons? I wondered. HE DOESN'T KNOW YOUR FLOOR! He inner thoughts screamed, annoyed.

Oh yeah. "14." I said and he presses the button. I'm so stupid, of course he wouldn't press any buttons, he doesn't know. I chuckle innerly. Nickolas looked at me with dagger eyes. Did I just laugh for real? I observe him and noticed that his grip on the groceries are a lot tighter. Oh god I did.

I look away hoping that he would do the same and look forward. He does so in a few seconds and I let out a small sigh of relief.

The ride to my floor felt like eternity until we finally arrived. Nickolas doesn't leave the cart and I took it as a note that I need to go first, and so I did. I led him to my unit and he follows obediently.

I open the door to my unit and I enter. I pause and looked back, noticing Nickolas is still standing in front of my door. "You may come in." I said before heading towards the kitchen. I drop the grocery bags on top of the counter and I looked at Nickolas after.

"Place the box on the counter side and the groceries on top of the table." I said and he nods before doing so. I ready two cups and a liter of water and I placed them on the table, I sit on the chair after. I look at Nickolas as his eyes wonders around my condo.

It takes him a few minutes to notice the cups and the water. When he did notice them he immediately pours water on the two cups ,and hands one of the to me. I gratefully accept. "You haven't unpacked your stuff?" He asked as he notices the boxes around the place.

"Yeah, I haven't gotten anytime to do so." I answered before taking a few gulps. "It looks tough. I'll help." He said after finishing his cup of water. "Are yo-" I was caught off by the ringing of his phone. He rises from his seat and goes to the corner.

I pour myself another cup of water as he talked to whoever was in the other end. "Sorry, I need to go." He said as he went towards me. He looks at the floor with worried eyes. He looks up after a few seconds and he seemed to be searching for something. "You looking for something?" I asked. He looks at me and hesitates. "I need a piece of paper and a pen or pencil." He said.

I went inside my room and grabbed a pen and paper inside my drawer. He follows behind me and looks around my room. "Pretty plain." He said plainly. "For now." I said before giving him the paper and pen.

He takes them and writes something down. He rips off the paper he just wrote on and handed it over to me. "My number. Inform me when you will start the unpacking and stuff." He said before leaving the room. Huh?!

I hurriedly chase after him. "Are you sure?!" I asked before he opened the door to my unit. "Yeah." He said before slamming the door shut. I walked towards the chair I was on and sat on it. I guess that's okay but that was random. I didn't even guess that he would do that.

I shake the thoughts off before doing my normal night routine. After changing I grab my phone from my bed and texted the two.