Chapter 8 : Fiction

2 days later. Sai went to school normally. Sai was too lazy to walk to school so he uses his car that his uncle gave to him. He woke up early since he felt restless that he can't sleep throughout the nights of the two days. When he drives through the highway he saw Jaina walking by herself beside the road looking down looks like she was crying . Sai stop his car and get out of it. He immediately shouted Jaina and waves at her. Jaina turns around to look at him as she smiles and wave at Sai while Sai approaching her.

"Hey are you alright?" Sai asked Jaina with a worried expression.

Before Jaina answered Sai's question. Sai ask her another one.

"Do you need a ride? Since Im heading to school too!"

"Sure" Jaina replied to Sai while nodding her head.

Sai opens the door for Jaina. and said "Buckle up"

As both of them wears the seatbelts. Sai puts the car in gear and drives them to school.

When they're on their way to school Sai asked Jaina again why she's crying back then before Sai picked her up beside the road.

"About last time... I'm sorry.. you ran out of my house.. is it because that Im weird right?"

Sai slows down the car and replied to Jaina.

" No, I forgot that I need to do something personal at home, Its not because your weird or something. Its just I'm in a rush. About that, I don't care who or whatever you are I will accept you not only that the thing that you said is like kinda fantasy like and It's okay to have that kind of imagination if you're with me"

Sai didn't notice that his necklace was glowing but Jaina started crying again seeing Sai good side was still in him.

"Thank you Sai.. for accepting me..."

As Sai rushed to the school at high speed. Sai haven't got his license yet but he drives like a professional driver.

"Wow  you're so good at driving , who thought you how to drive?" Jaina ask

"Nobody thought me how to drive. I learn them by playing games I guess??" Sai replies Jaina with a thinking gestures.

They arrive at school and Sai parks the car beside of the school gates since students aren't allowed to park their vehicles in the school parking lot because its only for teachers. Sai exits his car, grabs his school bag at Jaina since Jaina was carrying it the whole time and locks the car. He enters from the front gate and Jaina stood there looking at the sky.

"uhm.. Jaina??" Sai looks at Jaina while scratching his head.

"The weather feels nice today, lets get to class now" Jaina replied.

As they walk to the class together.

*2 HOURS LATER*

The class has ended. Sai receives a text from his uncle. Sai reads it while waiting for Jaina to come out of the class .

"Sai. I'll be at your apartment at 3pm later today. Its been a while we didn't talk" - Uncle 11.30pm

"ok" - 12.20pm,  Sai replied.

Jaina exits the class and ask Sai.

"Whats the matter Sai?" Jaina ask Sai with a suspicious looking eye.

Sai puts away his phone and said "Nothing its just my uncle texted me that he wanted to see me later around 3pm?"

"well lets go eat outside my treat" Sai said to Jaina with a smile.