Hangovers and Smiles

ShoutOut chapter for : WhiteFang01

       You woke up on the couch of Shayera's house with a severe headache. Sitting up slowly, you looked around. People were passed out all over the floor and some were beginning to wake up. Looking over to your right you spotted a familiar face. Fang? She was another close fried from high school, but you had lost touch afterwords since you went to different colleges. You got up, slowly walking over to her to make sure it was really her. You were of course, having a hangover.

   Before you could take another step closer, you heard a conversation coming from the kitchen. It was Bruce and Shayera. They seemed to be arguing about something.

"You shouldn't have TOLD her, Bruce," you heard Shayera whisper/yell at Bruce, "Now, your entire identity is at risk, and Joker can find a way to get his way with you. If that happens, you do realize the entire Justice League will be at great risk."

You were a little bit offended. You felt that you could keep a good secret.

Bruce responded, "I told her because of unfortunate ccircumnstances Shayera. Joker already got her once, and he most likely wont come for (Y/N) again. Besides, you already know the Justice League is considering her. She might as well know one thing.."

You smiled, Bruce had your back.

You heard a groan behind you and you turned around. Fang just woke up. She sat up, rubbed her aching head, and looked at you.

"(Y/N)??" she asked, "Is that you?" You walked back over to her. "It's been too long Fang," you said, helping her up and guiding her over to the couch so the two of you could sit down.

Fang smiled weakly at you, "So... how's life been for you?"

You shrugged , " It's been interesting. What about yours?"

Fang looked like she was in deep thought for a second, "Honestly... its been kinda weird," she said. You arched your eyebrow, "What exactly do you mean?"  Fang took a deep breath, "Well..," she said, "I have these ... I don't know.... visions ? I'll be at the store and ill see something in my head randomly, and soon after, it will actually happen."

You nodded, "How long has this been happening?"  Fang looked back at you, "Actually... ever since we got out of high school. It's just been happening more often for the past year or so."

"That's pretty strange," you said.

Fang was about to say something when Bruce and Shayera came out of the kitchen.

"(Y/N)" Bruce said, "There's... something I need to talk to you about."

You nodded, "Give me a minute and I'll be ready." You looked back at Fang and handed her a piece of paper and a pen, "Give me your number so we can keep in touch. Ill send you a text later today, okay?"

Fang nodded and wrote her phone number on the piece of paper, giving it back to you when she was done. "Thanks," you said, "I promise ill keep in touch with you this time."

Fang nodded again, "Talk to you later (Y/N)."

You waved, smiled, and walked over to Bruce, "So... what exactly did you need to talk to me about?"

Bruce rubbed the back of his neck, "So... you know about... who I am.."

You nodded, "Yeah.. what about it?"

Bruce took a deep breath, "Well.. the Justice League.. they want you to be... batgirl.."

Your eyes widened in confusion, "But... I'm not exactly.. superhero material."

Bruce shook his head and gestured to himself, " Point A. The justice league wouldn't even consider you if you weren't superhero commercial. Point B. Ill teach you what you need to know."

You nodded, "Okay.... where do I get my bat costume?"

Bruce chuckled again, "You really do underestimate me don't you. I have one ready for you in the cave."

You gasped, "The Batcave?! I get to go ... in the BATCAVE?!"

Bruce nodded and smiled at you, "Yes. You get to go in the batcave,"