Touko x OC The bracelet

Touko Fukawa fidgeted with the small bracelet her crush and white knight Byakuya entrusted her for her 12th birthday, there was a small sapphire on it. The mousy girl always had feelings for the heir. She didn't know what she would do without him. The two adults wouldn't always be the most friendliest of the bunch but they always stuck up for each other no matter what. That was until a certain someone came along, and she would be known as Cherry. Once Touko arrived at the grand building called Future Foundation she would get the day started by offering her "master" a cup of coffee. The Orchid-haired female walked to Byakuya's office with the small fragile cup filled with a dark coffee. The cup shook a little because of her shakiness that morning due to the deprivation of sleep. She opened the wooden door to reveal a certain pink short haired girl talking to the man of her dreams. She shook even more causing the cup to spill large amounts of the beverage. She gritted her teeth and accidentally dropped the cup on the floor resulting in a loud crash and when Byakuya and Cherry turned around the cup was shattered and the coffee splattered all over the what used to be snow-white carpet. The heir growled "Touko clean this up immediately!" The mousy girl bit her nail and blushed in embarrassment "Yes master" He grumbled "Don't call me... just forget it and get this cleaned up before I convince the company keep you as an intern. She sighed and left the room in search for a huge bottle of  bleach, a wipe, and a dustpan. She gathered the materials and rushed back to Byakuya's office instantly. The young heir was reading a small novel, Touko couldn't see the Title or the Author of the book but she did notice it to be one of her works by looking at the cover itself. She fangirled inside but she made sure to not disturb her master's reading. Suddenly the girl she saw before helped clan up the mess "Um what are you doing?" Touko looked at her with anguish "Im helping you clean" Cherry said with a bright smile on her face. Touko cringed at the sight of her smile and accused "Are you trying to get a promotion or something from Byakuya-Sama no.... You want to steal him from me." The pink girl held the shaking girl's hand and gave her a bracelet. "I meant to give you this but I couldn't let you do any work because I wanted you to relax." Touko stammered "Um why are doing all of this for me" Cherry smiled "I just didn't want you becoming a mind slave for Byakuya, your kinda obsessed with him..."

A/N: I know this was really crappy but I had no idea what to write. Next im gonna write a Genocide Syo chapter. Bai