Chapter 3: Him

I walked out of the GCPD with my hands in my pockets and my head down. I sighed and pushed my glasses up the bridge of my nose. It was cold.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw a smaller man hobbling down the street. The man had black straight hair that fell down his forehead, A black blazer, A crossover tie and had an umbrella which looked like it was being used as a walking stick. A few minutes later he bumped in to me. "S-sorry..." the man mumbled. I smiled softly "It's alright." The man looked up at me "N-no it's not.. I-I didn't mean too" I smiled again and reposition my glasses "Look..." I pause for him to give me his name "Oswald." The smaller man mumbled. I smiled "Look Oswald.. you didn't mean to bump into me I know that. Oh my I just realised I haven't introduced myself.  Edward Nygma" I smiled softly. Oswald looked up at me and stared for a few seconds before looking down. I looked at him before realising who he was. "Wait, Oswald.. Oswald Cobblepot as in The Penguin?" Oswald nodded slightly. I smiled happily "I admire your work Mr Penguin. It is truly great" I said, now I was the one staring at him, taking in all of his beauty. I was Bisexual after all, my last realtionship with Miss Kringle ended badly when she found out that I had killed her stalker ex boyfriend who abused her. I ended up killing her and i never thought I would end up falling in love again but here we are. Oswald looked at me "You've been staring at me for 5 minutes now" I quickly look away. Shit. Had it really been that long. Fuck! I had to go home before I embrassed my self even more. "I-i have to go" I said hurrying off down the street to my apartment but I couldn't stop thinking about him...