chapter 17

We get out the mall and Alexis drops me off at the cando first since I was closer. "Thank you for the stuff Alexis, see you Monday" I gave her a hug.

"You're welcome love" she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye June" Jackson said waving from the passenger seat.

"Bye Jackson"

"I see why you like this guy this place is nice, and huge"

"That's not why I like him but yes this place is nice" I put my arm threw the other strap of my book bag then I started to walk into the building. I waved at Alexis as she pulled off then intered the building.

I get to our cando and put the key in. I open it and I got so happy when I seen Kevin setting at the counter eating. I feel like I haven't seen him for ever and its only been a day in a half. "Babe" I screamed dropping my things and running to him. Kevin picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips.

"Did you have funny beautiful" Kevin asked. He sat me on the counter and kissed my lips.

"Yes but I missed you so much" I said kissing him really hard

"I missed you too baby" Kevin picked me up and took me to our room.

I woke up to my phone going off. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I look at Kevin who has his arms wrapped around my waist and he has his necked body all out in the open. I like this veiw. my phone goes off again snapping me out of my thoughts so I answer it. "Hello" I said sleepy.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you but you asked if I could call you, you wanted to tell me something" oh shit I forgot about that Austin guy.

"oh I'm sorry I forgot about that, yeah, um it's nothing I'm sorry"

"It's okay you wanted to talk to me about Timothy?"

"Well yeah but it's o..." "I know you used to date him it's okay, I felt the tension you guys had the mall that day. I'm guessing y'all didn't end on great terms?" I took a minute to think about what I was going to say.

"Yeah, no we didn't. I just wanted to make sure you are okay, I know he can get upset at times"

"Yeah he does, I shouldn't tell you this" I didn't hear nothing for a minute "sorry just checking. but yeah I shouldn't tell you this but he has hit me, more Than once. How did you deal with him when he got that way, like I love him but it hurts when he treats me like that"

"Um I actually don't know what to tell you but to leave. He used to do the same thing to me but I never left and it got worse"

"Well I don't have any where to go, my mom aloud my step dad to kicked me out after I told them about Timothy" I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but being there with Timothy won't help anything"

"I know bu... "Who are you on the phone with" I heard a familer voice say and my heart stopped. " it's no one, Jjust the wrong number" Austin lied. I could hear the fear in his voice and I was scared for him.

"Well let me talk to them then" I should have hung up the phone but I was stuck. "Hello!" I hear him yell in the phone. I wanted to hang up so bad but what if he hurts Austin. I don't know where he lives.

"Um it's June" I say slowly.

"Why the fuck are you calling him?"

"Well I didn't have your number" I lied.

"Oh so you finally dropped that loser?"

"where are you?" I knew he wouldn't just tell me but I wanted to know.