What To Wear.

Stiles groaned looking in his closet. He had to pick Jackson up in two hours but he had nothing to wear. Canceling wasn't an option, he really wanted to go. So he pulled out his cell phone and called the only person who would be able to help him in this situation. Lydia.

He dialed her number and waited rather impatiently for her to pick up. After about the third ring she finally answered.

"Hello Stiles. What is it?" The strawberry blonde piped from the other side of the receiver.

"Uh hey Lydia. I'm supposed to be picking Jackson up in two hours and I have no idea what to wear." His voice cracking at the end as if he was going to cry.

"Hmm. I'll be right over." She said.

"Thanks, you're a lifesaver." They said their goodbyes and hung up.

~

About ten minutes later Stiles could hear a car pulling into the drive way. He knew it was Lydia so he went downstairs to open the door for her.

When he opened the door Lydia was standing there holding about five bags.

"Lydia, I do have clothes." He laughed taking the bags from her hands to carry them up the stairs for her.

"Not any stylish ones." She deadpanned pushing past him walking up to his room.

Stiles glared playfully after her. He knows he doesn't have the very best style but he liked the clothes he wears. They are comfortable and at least he matched... well most of the time.

He hurried after Lydia because he had no time to waste. When he walked into the room she was already putting together outfits for him to try on. He had to admit, the girl has style.

She threw some clothes at him without warning and pushed him into the bathroom to try them on. It was some black tight fitting jeans and a navy blue button up shirt. He could fit it but he didn't like how it looked very much. Lydia saw his face and gave him another outfit to put on.

This time it was a red dress up shirt with black buttons. She gave him some black Jeans again but they weren't as tight fitting and they came slightly above his ankles. He loved it. It was so.... Stiles.

"You look perfect! Now let's do your hair hurry we're running out of time." The short girl seemed more excited for his date than he was.

He walked over to his desk and sat in the chair so Lydia could do his hair. When she was done it looked kinda sexy. She spiked it up into a quiff to the side but it wasn't really stiff.

"You look amazing. Now hurry up and leave before you're late." She smiled at him fondly like a mother sending her son on their first date.

"Thanks a lot Lydia." He gave her a quick hug and rushed down the stairs grabbing his keys on the way down. He put on his shoes at the door and headed on to what would be the best date ever.