Epilogue

Everything was pitch black. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear the faint sounds of footsteps. I could hear the faint sound of a TV program. I could hear the faint sound of cars in the distance. Everything sounded so faint.

But then everything got louder. I could hear a voice. But I couldn't see.

I spoke up. "I can't see..," I said. "Well maybe if you would pick your head up from the pillow you would be able to," he said. I heard his voice. I knew that voice very well. I gasped.

"IWA-CHAN!!!" I screamed as I rose from the pillow and jumped on him.

"Stop yelling. You're acting like I died," he said.

"But you did die... it was all my fault... I'm sorry. I need to wake up," I said quietly.

"You are awake, you idiot," he said.

"But you died.. I killed you... I'm a terrible person," I said as I began to cry. "Killed me?" He questioned. "Wake up! I don't want to hurt you anymore," I cried. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me towards him. "You are awake," he said calmly with gentle eyes. "Don't leave me please," I said still sobbing softly. He held me tighter. "I won't. I love you, Oikawa," he said. "I love you too," I said.

I felt so broken inside. Like I couldn't be fixed.

Broken. No longer has meaning in my life.

I was fixed.

I am no longer broken.

The End.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's the end of this story. Might make another after I finish the KnB fanfiction.

Any suggestion on the next ship to make a story for?