Bom Is TOP's Love?

T.O.P during an interview.. 

Q1. Are you in love right now? 

I’m not. Right now, work is my priority. Because I’m the kind of person that becomes so engrossed that I can’t focus on work.

Q2. What is your ideal love?

The kind when I can be at peace even if we’re apart because there is trust between us.

Q3. What is your type?

My type is the woman I love. It has nothing to do with age or outward appearance. But if I have to say something, I’d say someone positive no matter the situation, someone that can grow together with me.

Q4. Have you cried in love so far?

Also for the sake of the next girl I’ll be dating, let me say no.

Q5. What do you think of women’s tears?

Honestly, it’s scary. I mean, I don’t understand/know what I’m supposed to do (laugh).

Q6. What is the best surprise you prepared for a date?

When I wrote a song for my girlfriend’s birthday. It’s a priviledge for people who do music to be able to express their feelings this way. She was very touched and cried.

Q7. If you were to have a date with a girl you like?

Walking while holding hands openly in a crowded place.

Q8. When was your first love?

When I was 19 years old. She was older than me. And the rest is a secret! (In Forever With You/We Belong Together period -- he's 19 back then, and Bom is older than him)

Q9. What do you do when you have a broken heart?

I want to stay alone and think. I don’t force myself to get loud with friends to conceal/take my mind off of the sadness.

Q10. What part of women do you like?

The ankle and the top part of the foot when they are wearing very high heels. I can’t help but look at it.