The complete story

So, just something to make you guys happy, I have put together the entire story into one chapter, which is 5832 words, almost 6k, looking back on it now, I wonder how I done it, then I realize a short time ago I made a single chapter that is about half of what the entirety of this story is.

       Ray was walking, towards the warehouse when he heard a sudden noise from behind him, he continued walking but was more alert, hearing at least 2 pairs of footsteps behind him. When Ray whirled around he found two people walking closely behind him. 

"And what do you think you're doing, making so much racket?" The two people started approaching him. They took out  small knives, but when he took  his sword out, they ran back to where they came from. sighing         

 Ray walked home, hoping to get to the warehouse in time. He walked into the warm warehouse which he owned and was planning on chilling with some friends later on in it. He was sweeping when he heard something break and went to see what it was. He rounded the corner to end up having a girl with green eyes and angel wings knock into him. 

"Whoah!" Looking up he seen a giant crater in the roof. "H- wait what are you doing in here, also, how did you get in here?"

"You can see me? That should be impossible."

"Lady, if it was impossible, I'd just skipped over you, wouldn't I?"  The strange girl pointed towards him, "What are you?" I had to resist pouring my guts out, telling her about me being trained by legendary ninjas for a better part of 9 years, enabling me to see supernatural beings, instead I replied with, "I don't know what you're talking about lady, I'm just a normal person that can see you." She started chanting something and a magic pentacle surrounded her feet. She summoned a golden scythe and  I nearly fell over, as she had just used angel magic. "Hey, are you okay, you don't look so good?"

"So, you're an angel, here to 'crash' the party?" He said this all while looking at the gaping hole in the metal roof.  Aki P.O.V

Aki was pretty surprised, here this 'normal' guy was knowing that she was an angel without her even having to say anything.

"How do you know I'm an angel?" She just didn't understand, first he's able to see her, then he can tell she was an angel.

"Look, if you really need to know, I should at least tell you my name, it's Ray by the way, so where shall I begin?" Aki was kind of confused, moments ago he had been saying he was normal, why did he change his mind?

"Start at how you can see me." At first he was hesitantly quiet, but then he began telling his story. 

"For nine straight years, I have been trained by some of the best ninja in the world, allowing me to see supernatural beings, like angels."

Wait, but how did he know she was an angel? "I know you're an angel because of that scythe, purified gold, right?" Aki was shocked, how had he come to learn all of this?

"Well, yeah it's purified gold, but how did you know?" Okay, she wasn't going to lie, this boy seemed really good with his weapons.

"Aki, the ninjas there aren't only human, some are demon, some are human, and most of them had weapons made of purified gold or steel." She knew exactly what she was going to ask next...

"What metal is your weapon made of?"

TIME SKIP 6 DAYS

Rays P.O.V

Ray was exhausted, he knew angels were good at fighting, but not this good. After he told her his weapon was made of purified steel, she demanded to fight him. At that moment in time, she was slashing at his chest with her scythe, deciding it wouldn't feel too good to be hit by it. He just managed to parry her blade with his own. Both of them lunged forward to make one last attempt to end this long and tiring six day battle. They had their blades locked in a battle of dominance, until they got too exhausted and collapsed on the floor, swords crossed. Ray woke up to something prodding at his face. He opened his eyes to find that the blonde headed girl he had been fighting with for the past six days was looming over him.