After The Movie

Kyle and I felt sleepy so I moved from between his legs and lay beside him,we stared in each others eyes, I could feel a sexual connection between us and then I felt his hand on my ass squeezing it,I looked up and gave him a smirk then I moved closer and kiss him passionately,he rolled on top of me and I lapped my legs around his waists,his tongue entered my mouth and mine entered his then he pulled away and started kissing my breasts and belly then he took off my shorts and blouse and I did the same to him,we were naked as the day we were born. He kissed me again passionately,then he used his finger n started to rub my clit then he inserts one,I moaned then he insert another and I moaned louder,he started to go faster and faster. He pulled away and turned me over and he entered my wet pussy,he went faster and faster and I told him I was cumming and he said cum and I came and he pulled out and we laid down for 5 minutes then start again this time for 2 hours,after we were exhausted. We slept like a baby for hours.

       When we woke it was 8pm and talked for a while,we even started a relationship. We took a bath together,we started to kiss,he lift me up and kissed my breast and my neck and even left a hickey on my neck,breasts and belly. Eventually we took the bath  and I got changed into a short shorts and he was in his underpants and no shirt. We went to bed then one hour later I heard a knock on the door and he asked if he could sleep with me and I told him yes,we got on the bed and he kissed me on the cheek and went to bed.