Chapter 15

HARRY'S POV

"Is this you?" I said with laughter, pointing out a picture.

Although I've been to Millie's house many times for tutoring, we only went into the dining room or her living room, so she decided to show me around her house.

Millie came over to where I was standing and she tried peering over my shoulder. But her obviously being so much shorter than me, ducked under my arm where she was standing in front of me, her head resting on my chest.

"Yeah, that's Niall and I when we were kids," she said with a faint smile.

It was a picture of two little kids embraced in a hug. In each of their hands were a half eaten Popsicle, the other half all over their faces. They were both wearing swim suits, so I assumed the time set was during summer. From the picture you could tell how much love they had for each other, how strong their friendship was.

"You guys look like siblings here," I said with my eyes winced, scanning the photo.

Millie laughed, that adorable laugh of hers. "People would mistake us as twins all the time. It used to drive my brother insane."

We looked at the picture a few seconds longer, before Millie dragged me up the stairs. I took quick glances at all of the photos on their walls. A lot of them with Millie and Niall.

As we reached the top of the stairs, Millie entered a room, which I assumed was hers.

"Well, this is my room," she said nonchalantly.

It fit her perfectly. Her bed was pushed up against the wall to the right when you walked in, with a white bed spread. She had light pink, purple, and white pillows assorted neatly on top. Her walls were painted white. To the left was her bathroom, which was painted with two different shades of pink stripes. And straight ahead was a big window, with a windowsill seating.

I walked over to her window, looking out at the view. I turned to face her and motioned her to come over where I was. She slowly walked over, standing beside me.

"You see that house over there," I pointed diagonally.

"Yeah?"

"That's mine," I informed her.

She faced me, looking confused as to why I told her that.

I decided to elaborate. "My room is right there and I have a windowsill seating just like yours."

"Are you trying to tell me you watch me change at night?" She said with a smirk.

"No," I leaned into her, whispering into her ear. "But I can see you when you sleep naked," I teased her, remembering the secret she told me at the Halloween party.

"Harry!" She playfully slapped my arm.

"I'm only kidding," I threw my hands up in defense. "I was just telling you a fun fact. For all I know you watch me change at night," I smirked at her.

"In your dreams Styles," she lightly pushed me.

I loved that I could joke with her. That's the thing about Millie, she was so easy going. She knew how to have fun, and she was always so happy, always laughing. It's extremely sexy.

I walked around her room, looking at all the things she had placed around. Like pictures, posters, and paintings. I stopped when I came across a picture that sat on her desk that caught my attention. It was a picture of Millie and Lily when they were in junior high.

I know Millie and Lily used to be best of friends, up until freshman year. Then after....the accident, Lily became mine. She would talk so badly about Millie, about how much Millie and Taylor teased her, and left her out of things. It broke my heart to see someone mistreat Lily like that, after all she did become my best friend. And she still is.