14

"Listen well, Bakugo, this is war. In war, there are no winners but you can beat down your enemy. It is not a matter of strength but skill, neither is it a matter of the might of many but a carefully planned strategy that will let you crush your enemies swiftly."

...

"You have put your trust in me this far, Bakugo, so heed my words yet again. These actions of yours have been foolish. No man can stand on his own, nor can he rely on a broken one to aid him."

...

"You will die if you continue this fools errand. Stop your stride and turn back to the one who controls us. Even he is a better match than death."

"...Every single one of you trying to tell me what to do. Shut up!" Bakugo yelled, pumping his legs harder and drawing out his sword, jumping and creating one clean slice with his sword."I do things my own way!"

The attack was blocked, the enemy attacking Kirishima using his weapon without even looking at Bakugo. He was pushed back but it also gave him enough time to get Kirishima away from harm, as the person now had his full focus on Bakugo, and he looked pissed.

Bakugo deduced it was probably a man, wrapped up in a straightjacket with spiked bondage securing every bit of his body except for his legs. Bakugo would have assumed he was a sex slave if it wasn't for how grotesque his mouth looked, skin wrinkled and fraying with his teeth and gums widely displayed.

There was a sickening drool coming out of his mouth as he choked out a bit of sound."M-Meat..." he murmured, causing an involuntary shiver down Bakugo's spine.

"Meat..." He stepped closer, form towering over Bakugo menacingly."Meat! Gimme your meat! Meat!" He suddenly screeched, jerking his body down towards Bakugo who quickly jumped out of his reach.

In his place were two white objects which were long, sharp, and coming right out of his mouth. Bakugo realized, at that moment, that they were his teeth.

"Ah, a body manipulator. A true rarity among people in this time. It is a tough skill, something that takes grueling training to learn."

"Doesn't matter," Bakugo murmured."I can beat him."

Suddenly, teeth flew towards Bakugo's face, and he made quick to dodge them, using his sword to par one that got a bit to close.

"Not like that you cant. Use it."

"Didn't I already tell you to shut up?!" Bakugo yelled back, rushing towards the man while also trying to dodge the onslaught of teeth whirling at him at an incredible speed. He kept getting pushed back, never able to make it farther than a couple inches. His teeth were hard, and Bakugo tried but couldn't cut them down.

Suddenly a leg was pushed out, tripping the man and forcing him onto the ground. Bakugo then noticed Kirishima next to their enemy. He was covered in blood, a bunch of small cuts littering his body and was clutching one of his sides with a slight limp in his right leg.

He smiled at Bakugo, coughing up a bit of blood much to Bakugo's horror."I-...I always got...your back, bro," he wheezed before a giant tooth imbedded itself into his side, almost reaching the center of his heart.

Bakugo couldn't believe his eyes as he watched Kirishima crumble onto the floor, a blood of blood starting to spread along his body."No one...No one! No one!" The man in bondage squealed, squirming on the ground and then using his teeth to stand upright again."My meat! My flesh! Gimme flesh! Gimme!"

"A deep cut. Remember, Bakugo, I don't have healing properties but that doesn't mean he still cant be saved. But you should be quick, he heart is failing."

"SHUT UP!" Bakugo yelled at the top of his lungs."SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! YOU'RE MINE, YOU BASTARD! YOUR FLESH IS MINE!"

His body changed, pupils turning to slits as scales ran up parts of his skin and his teeth grew wider, sharp fangs grazing his lower lip and leaving it bloody. Thick smoke came out of his mouth as he hunched down, eyes focusing on the prey in front of him.

Flesh. Soft, edible, delicious. And teeth crunchy like a good cracker. He wanted it so he attacked, moving quickly and easily breaking off everything that put him in the way of his meal.

When he reached the soft flesh of the head, he slammed it onto the floor, repeating the action until all he saw was mush and splattered bits of brain on his hands and arms.

It felt good. He wanted more.

"But in some cases, strength can easily overpower any strategy. You, Bakugo, are strong. My power makes you strong. So crave more, give in to your desires and cut down your foes. Kill the weak and wrinkled. Eat the healthy and strong. Gain the power you desire so that you may seek revenge on those that bind you."

Bakugo enlarged his nails, which were now sleek claws, and plunged them into the mans chest. Stabbing and stabbing and stabbing.

"Thats right, Bakugo! Kill! Kill for yourself! Kill for your future!"

He wanted more. He wanted his heart. He wanted his body mangled on the floor, flesh and organs fertilizing the ground on which he stood.

He wanted to plant flowers of flesh, leaking blood like wine and full of juicy flesh on which he would indulge in. He wanted each dismantled plant to cry for mercy as he cut open its body which was only half a man and broke it in into pieces only to be replanted again.

"Kill! Kill!"

Over and over and over until he couldn't even cry out and didn't know where his head started and his body ended.

Broken. Miserable.

"Stop it."

Bakugo looked up, finding a man with stitched flesh staring down at him."The fightings over, you have no reason to continue your pointless slaughter."

Bakugo looked behind him and realized that he was right. Atop the wall bordering the kingdom stood a single man. Around his neck was a hand, cleaning cut and still dripping fresh blood. Bakugo realized that it was his own hand which signaled the loss of a battle. The man looked upon the battlefield with a crisp glare, it was not one of loss but one that said promised he would be back for redemption.

Did Todoroki do it? He didn't care.

A new prey was in front of him, and he wanted to kill.

A/N: Any idea who the voice in italics is?
If u get it right I'll give u a gold star ⭐️