CHAPTER 4

~A few weeks later~
My (Jayda) POV
Me and Liam are sitting in class talking waiting for Ms.Butler to walk into class, he takes a picture of me on Snapchat and captions it "Best friend💖💖" and asks "Has anyone ever told you that you have amazing eyes?" I reply "No. Why?" he looks at me and says "Cause you do" I blush slightly and grab my phone. As I'm looking through Google I feel Liam put his head on my shoulder and asks "What you lookin at?" I let him see the pictures of the henna tattoos and say "I'm trying to find one I want" I continue scrolling trying to ignore the fact that his lips are super close to my cheek and how I can feel his chest on my back. He stops me and points to one and says "That one".

 He stops me and points to one and says "That one"

I nod and say "I love it. Do you wanna come with me when I go get it?" he lifts his head off my shoulder and says "Sure. When are you getting it?" I shrug and say "Probably over the weekend on Saturday". He sits in his seat and asks "Do you know where you can get one?" I roll my eyes and say "No I'm just gonna wonder around till I find someone. Of course I know where to get one. I'm not dumb". He holds his hands up in defense and says "Okay okay sorry" he exit out of Google and go onto my Snapchat and take a few pics of me and Liam together. I'm in the middle of texting my brother when Liam says "Know how your really good at taking pictures?" he look at him and nod, he says "You should do a photo shoot" I smile and ask "For who? or for what?". He taps his chin dramatically and says "You could do pictures of the beach or something" I think it over and say "Okay. We should do it this weekend" he gets this little spark in his eyes that's absolutely adorable and says "Okay. We should go to a beach in the keys". I smile and say "That works out perfectly 'cause I'm going to the keys to get my henna. Wait will your mom be okay with you coming with me?" he says "Oh yeah. She loves you, if it has anything that involves you she's fine with". I laugh a little and say "Okay it's a plan".

What y'all think? Next chapter me or Wills POV? Don't forget to comment and like. Bye gang