Danielx Reader x David

(female reader)

A love triangle~

(Y/N)'s POV (

There was a knock on the Counselor's cabin. Gwen was just explaining what was happening. A new councilor. I've only been here, since the beginning of this year's camp.
"No hard feelings (Y/N)!!! You're new, and he's new, and David has patience!! I'm sure you three will get along fine!!!" She said as she walked towards the door to open it. Her smile faded as the person on the other side looked like an exact replica of David. But all in white and a bit more fancier. "You'll get along just fine."

The stranger spoke up," Hello! I'm here for the job listing?"

"Oh dear god-" I caught Gwen mumble.

David and I went on either side of Been to look at the person. "Hello!" We said, in sync.

"Why hello there friends!!!"

"You must be the guy Gwen was talking about!! It's a pleasure to meet you- uh...."

"Oh! Where are my manners? My name is Daniel. I hope I'm not too late to submit my resume!"

"Too late?! You're the only one!!"

"Are ya pulling my leg?"

"No leg pulling here, but we are Keen on handshakes!"

"Well who isn't?"

"The names David! A pleasure to meet you!"

"And (y/n)!!!" I said raising my arms in happiness.

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine!"

"I think I'll hurry up and go on Vacation."

"Awww! Are you sure Gwen?" All three of us questioned.

She didn't say a word. She threw her suitcase in her car and drove off as fast as possible. "Well, more fun for us!!" I cheered.

~In the Mess hall time skip~

"An that concludes our presentation on what is and isn't a baseball!!!" David said, concluding himself.

"Any questions?" I asked, and all the kids raised their hands. I chose Max. " Yes, Max?"

"Who the fuck is that?" He said motioning to Daniel.

"Oh!!!! This is our new co- Counselor!!!"

"New co- Counselor?!!! Not to be rude or anything- but aren't you enough (y/n)?"

"Haha! Nope! Now let him introduce himself." I said motioning towards Daniel.

"Thanks co Counselor! Howdy kiddos!! I'm Daniel!"

I looked at the children expecting a reply. I was happy at least one camper replied.

"Howdy do, Daniel!!!"

"Well, I'm going to fill in your paperwork!! So don't have that much fun with out me!!"
He left, then came back in. "Just kidding! Have all the fun you want!!" Then he actually left.

"Wow kids! You usually aren't this quiet!! What has gotten into you?!" All the kids besides Space kid, ran behind me, and pulling me away from Daniel.
Max decided to talk. " He's a fucking Cultist (y/n)!!!! It's so obvious!!! He's going to kill us all!!!"

"Max!!! That wasn't so kind of you!!! Apologize right this instant!!"

"More like what has gotten into you!! We're supposed to trust each other!! And you're not trusting me right now!!! He's a fucking Cultist!!"