Sleepover?!

I'M BACK AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS (it may be extra long and become boring so Uhm yeahh) Anywayy...

(Adrien's P.O.V)
"Uhm Hi Alya..." I replied slowly, "ADRIEN?" I heard Alya and Marinette said in sync. "Uh.. I just wanted you to know that I have Mari's phone and I would like to give it back to her" I said innocently, " bring it tomorrow okay?" Alya questioned and I answered with sure and hanged up.

I continued of thinking ways I could give it to her and then maybe ask her to go to the movies sometime or something. A text message notification popped up on Marinette's phone and mine, I opened up the text message in a group chat with Alya, Mari Nino and me in it.

Alya- Wanna have a sleepover at Mari's tmr? 😃
Nino- Sure! What time?
Alya- After school maybe @ 4?
Nino- WhOop!😆
Nino- Adrien u coming?

Of course I'm going to go! This will be perfect for me to make Marinette comfortable with me, This is perfect!

Adrien- Yep 👍
Alya- Don't forget to bring Mari's Phone!
Nino- Wait what? 😮
Adrien & Alya - Nvm

I heard knocking on my door and it was one of the chefs holding smelly Camembert I took the cheese and closed the door, and plagg just came flying in claiming the cheese like it was a person.

PlaggXCamembert TikkiXCookies

I decided to go to sleep, I can't wait to see Marinette tomorrow, great now I sound like I have a crush on her and want her to be mine, well I kinda do but I guess I can decide that tomorrow.

(At Mari's House)
(Mari's P.O.V)

"Bye Alya!" I waved goodbye to her as she left the bakery, I turned flipped the open sign to closed and turned off the bakery lights and took a cookie with me to feed Tikki. "Marinette~ How are you going to keep your secret identity while they're heree? What if they see me?" she started asking more and more questions, " it's fine Tikki they won't see youu I pinky promisee" I told her as she nibbled on her cookie. "Finee but, you should go to sleep now or else you'll be late again" She giggled.

I took her advice I went upstairs to prepare for sleep, I lied down on my bed and started thinking. I wonder what Adrien looks like when he's shirtless.... an image of him being shirtless with only a thin blanket covering him.

She blushed so hard, if she was in her ladybug form you wouldn't be able to see her face, she tried to think of something else but all she could think about Adrien.

I mEan I woUld Do tHe saMe wiTh chAt nOir And AdrIen.

-At School-
(Third P.O.V)
"Marinette!" Alya yelled but not too loud that the whole school heard. She looked over and saw Alya Nino and Adrien, Marinette started running over there and then she tripped. She got back up again and she walked into a pole. The three teens just stared in amazement on how clumsy she is, but Adrien thought it was adorable.

After class the 4 teens started to plan on what to do for their sleepover, "Okay so, We're going to have our sleepover at Mari's place and everyone is good to go?" Alya Declared And everyone nodded.

The Home bell rang and everyone started running out of school. Lucky for us we weren't in Chloe's or Sabrina's spot which was the entrance of the school. When it rang everyone started running out lik

But they didn't feel sorry at all and they all laughed, they all walked out of the school and decided to go get ready at their homes.

(IK ITS GETTING EXTREMELY BORING ANDNI BET U ARENT EVEN HERE BUT U KNOW FIRST FANFIC)

-At Mari's House-
Marinette started preparing for the sleepover and getting into her pjs, she talked to Tikki earlier about the outcomes of  if her friends saw her and blah blah blah they were here.

She ran to the bakery door and opened it, Adrien was the first one to arrive and knowing Marinette she freaked out and blushed. "Hi Marinette" he smiled at her and she blushed harder (Poor Marinette)  then it hit him. "OH and I forgot but here's your phone, heheh.." he nervously laughed and passed it to her.

Marinette took the phone, "I-I uh d-do you w-wanna p-play a v-ideo g-game?" She stuttered, he nodded and they went upstairs and played a video game while waiting for them.

"Marinette do you want to play a quick game before they arrived?" Adrien asked her, she nodded in reply, "Okay so we
have to play The Pun Game who ever gets annoyed first they lose and the winner gets to decide what they have to do.

Changed it to The Pun Game because I'm better at puns compared to flirting 😂