*22*

Everyone sat on in the ER impatient. They sat with tears and worry on their face. It was quit to say the least. Everyone just sat their and waited till the doctor came out but that we almost 3 hours ago. Michelle was a wreck. She hasn't slept scene they been here and that has been a few days.

Her hairs was everywhere and her face showed the sleepiness but he refused to sleep until she knew he Malik was ok. She just had to know if he was gonna make it or not. She grew even more impatient and stormed to the front desk.

"Excuse me can you go see if-" she was cut off by the nurse putting a finger in her face to hold while he talked on the phone. Michelle looked at her mad as hell. She didn't care what the bitch was talking about. Her husband could be dead or alive and she doesn't have a clue. She slapped her finger and the lady looked at her.

"Miss I said-"

"Bitch you said nothing! I need to know if Malik Wright is ok!!" she said and the nurse rolled her eyes and typed on her computer. She looked closely and looked at Michelle.

"And who are you to him?" she said as she gave her a bored looked.

"Im his fucking wife!!" she yelled and the nurse looked at her and huffed.

"He still is surgery." she said and Michelle huffed and walked back over to the family.

"What happened?" Em asked her and Michelle just flopped next to her.

"He still in surgery." she said and everyone sighed. They felt he pain Michelle was feeling but at the same time they don't.

Malik is the only guy she fell in love with and actual took the time to love her. She love him with everything in her and he knows that there is not another guy that can fill the space Malik has made. No one but her son. She started to think about what if he does die. Em gripped her and hugged her tight.

"No babe please stop crying." she said to calm Michelle but she could stop. The thought of losing him scared her to death.

"I don't know to do with out him Em." she cried and everyone knew what she meant.

"The family of Malik Wright?" they all heard. Everyone shot their head to the door and seen a doctor with blood on his shirt. They rushed over to the doctor.

"What happen? Is he ok?" Michelle said and he sighed.

"He was shot twice. One in the shoulder and one in the back d his neck." he said and Michelle knew what was coming next. He just couldn't take it.

"He's dead isn't he?!" she cried and he looked at her.

"Oh god no mama. He just slipped into a coma. We just can't tell what when he will wake up. But the thing is that he is on life support." he said and Michelle quickly looked at him.

"Oh my god I have to see him." The doctor nodded and they all walked to the back.

He stopped at the last door on the right. Michelle looked at him through the window. He laid there lifeless. She gasped at he sighed of him.

"Why does he look so pale?" Landon asked with tears in his eyes.

"Well when he first went to surgery on day one he did die. But we revived him by the defibrillator. On the second day we spent patching him up. The color to his skin will come back but until then he will have to wait." he said and Michelle just stared at him. She knew that if she kept her spirit up he would pull through. She walked into the room and sat next o him. She touched his cold hand.

"He is so cold." he said and everyone just stayed quite. They stared at him. They seen him breathing but they knew it was just the machine helping him.

Malik sat on the cloud of both side of world. He seen the door that said Death and door that said Alive. He walkes to the door that said alive. But it was locked. He sighed and kept trying. He started to beat on the door. He sighed and looked to he back of him. He seen the death door open. He walked over to the door and walked through it. He seen nothing but his family. Michelle stood there with a smile on her face. "Baby?" he smiled. He went to touch her fax but his hand just went right through her. He looked at her fade away. Then he turned back around to see the door about t close. He ran and bust threw it. He started to breath heavy. He looked at the death door and seen his birth mom. She stood at he door and smiled at him.

"What you want to live for huh?" she asked and him and he looked at her.

"Cause Im not ready to die." he shot at her and she smirked.

"You acting like your problems are gonna stop if you make it out of this. Imma give you head up son. Life have a good way of doing things." she said and looked at him.

"What you mean?" he asked and he looked at him and gave him a devil smile.

"Sooner or later that girl s gonna get sick and tired of you. She is gonna leave and never come back. Just like her mama. It in her blood. Her mama left her daddy this way. But the thing is he ia gonna live." he quickly looked at her.

"Im gonna live!" he said and she looked at him.

"You would be better off dead." she said and he looked at her.

"Why you here?" he said and she grew quite. She let and tear fill her eyes but he swiped it.

"I overdosed kb some drugs my boyfriend gave me." she said and he looked at her.

"Looks like life is doing something right." he said and she looked at him.

"Yea. Putting up in the hospital is good. Now all they need to do is pull the fucking plug." she said and he looked at her.

"My girl will never leave me." he said knowing that her love for him will never go away.

"Yea we will see. Until then why don't get a chair cause baby you not waking up for a while." she said and walked back into the death room. She looked back at him. "But if you get sleepy. I have a nice couch for to sleep on. Just like when you were little." she said and he looked at her.

"Fuck you." he said and she laughed and closed the door. He sat and just watched his family stare and cry over him. "Im sorry." he put his head in his hands.