Chapter Four

Chapter Four (Cal's POV)

"It's so comfy!"

Kasper flopped on the bed with a heavy sigh before rolling onto his side to grab one of the feather pillows to bury his face against. Aidan laughed while Raven and I smiled. Kasper adored the spacious guest room complete with his own bathroom and view of the front of the yard, barn, dirt path, and driveway.

"This is such a lovely home," Kasper gushed as he sat up, smiling up at us, "I'm jealous! It's even larger than the home my masters own, but theirs is more modern. Although, I prefer this style. It feels more cozy."

"Thanks, we try." Raven said with a shrug. Kasper stood up and scanned the room before sighing comfortably, then smiling at us.

"Thank you very much for allowing my masters and I to stay here. I know they will enjoy your company very much." He explained coolly, nodding his head at us. We just nodded back and discussed more arrangements of the placing of rooms before we split off to do our own thing.

My own thing was currently in his room, just sitting there and staring up at the ceiling.

"Rylan?" I asked, poking my head in. Rylan frowned, glancing at me flatly.

"What?" He returned. I shifted a bit uncomfortably, then came in and shut the door behind me.

"I can't find my camera anywhere, have you seen it?" I asked, coming over to the wardrobe to change into something more comfortable and lazy. I felt Rylan's eyes on me as I did so.

"No. It's in the kitchen."

"I already checked, but someone must have moved it."

"Mmm."

"Rylan, are you sure you haven't seen it? That camera's really important to me."

"Mm mm." He answered. I frowned, turning to face Rylan to see his eyes practically glowing in the light of the lamp as he watched me. I didn't say anything, just turned back around with a frustrated sigh as I dropped the rest of my clothes, reaching into the wardrobe for a different pair when I felt Rylan's arms slip around my torso.

For a second, I froze at the feel of my back against his hard chest, then I relaxed slowly as he pressed his lips to my throat. He kissed me there gently, nuzzling me under the ear. One of his hands swept upwards, brushing my nipple. My breath caught in my throat as he smoothed his thumb over it in circular motions.

I felt goose bumps rising on my skin as I managed a shaky sigh. His lips brushed my throat again before he tilted his head to kiss my jaw, then my cheek. I turned my head to look at him and he captured my lips.

I suddenly forgot everything else as he kissed me, his tongue coiling hotly around mine. His other hand swept down, caressing my hip before he hooked his thumb into my briefs, pulling them down.

"Rylan." I breathed against his lips. He kissed me again, his caramel eyes watching me intently.

"I want to play." He murmured. I didn't say anything back, just turned my head so he could continue sucking on my neck. He nipped at the skin, one hand working on my pert nipple and the other pushing my briefs until they were at my ankles. He slid his hand between my legs, making my breath hitch as he stroked me.

I moaned, closing my eyes and pressing up against him as he breathed hotly against my throat. He ran his fingers over the length of me, his tongue touching the place under my ear. I writhed against him, grabbing at his sides as he touched me.

"Rylan." I managed. Rylan smirked against my throat, his fingers pinching my nipple and making me gasp.

"We'll move this to the bed."