Dua before and after eating

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu.

I pray all are doing well. May Allah (S.W.T) cure all those who are ill and grant them all good health. May He (S.W.T) solve all your problems and grant you all success in both the worlds, Aameen Summa Aameen.

I am so happy knowing you all read this book...Jazakumullah Khair!

Please do share with others and memorise for yourself...

Ahtisaam23 dear this chapter dedicated to you as these Duas are on your request...

Let's start...
✨✨✨✨✨

Dua before eating food or drink:

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ وَعَلَى بَرَكَةِ اللَّهِ

In the name of Allah and with the blessings of Allah I begin (eating).

***

On forgetting to recite Bismillah at the beginning, recite this when you remember you have forgotten:

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ أَوَّلِهِ وَآخِرِهِ

In the name of Allah in the beginning and end.

By not reciting Bismillah, Satan has an opportunity of partake in the food. If we forget our whole food is eaten by Shaytan sitting with us.

So please don't forget to read Bismillah.

***

Dua after eating food or drink:

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَطْعَمَنَا وَسَقَانَا وَجَعَلَنَا مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ

All praise belongs to Allah, who fed us and quenched our thirst and made us Muslims.

OR

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي هُوَ أَشْبَعَنَا وَأَرْوَانَا وَأَنْعَمَ عَلَيْنَا وَأَفْضَلَ

All praise belongs to Allah who filled our stomachs and quenched our thirst, rewarded us and gave us plentiful.

Note: If the meals are commenced with the above dua, then there will be no accountability of the food eaten on the Day of Qiyamat.

OR

اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِيهِ وَأَطْعِمْنَا خَيْرَاً مِنْهُ

O Allah, You grant us blessings in it and grant us better than it.

OR

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَطْعَمَنِي هَذَا الطَّعَامَ وَرَزَقَنِيهِ مِنْ غَيْرِ حَوْلٍ مِنِّي وَلَا قُوَّةٍ

All Praise belongs to Allah who granted this meal, (which I received) without my power or effort.

All previous sins are forgiven if this dua is recited after meals.